New Life new house

-------Ashley's POV-------

Today me and Luke are getting married and I am 4 months pregnant kinda showing a little! We had a big day filld with getting dressed make-up finding shoes and all kinds of stuff! Luke is getting ready and I just got dressed in my camo dress and now im getting my hair done! Im so excited! This is going to be the best day of my life!

--------Luke's POV-------

I just got done putting on my camo tux and pants now im waiting until they call me outside so I'll just sit on the couch and watch some tv. I turned it on the sportsman channel and they are filming someones wedding! The speaker said "We are now at Luke and Ashley's wedding. We are waiting for them to come out!" I jumped up right after the dude in the background came to the door. Carter asked if I was ready and I said Let's go! All of the bridesmaids came down, my mom came down the aisle. My dad is coming down with my gorgeous wife! I couldn't stop smiling! She got up her I helped her up and kissed her cheek. The preacher said "Luke, can you say your vows to Ashley?  I shook me head yes! "Ashley ever since I saw you at my concert I knew you were the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life! I had to get to know your name and know you better! I love you with all my heart my mind and my soul!" I finshed my eyes were watering. Ashley, its time for your vows." the preacher said. Luke, I feel inlove with you when I was 2 and I always wanted to marry you and my dream came true! When I went to your concert I seen the way you was looking at me and I knew you seen me looking at you the same way! After Carter came and got me and Destiny to come backstage I knew that you was the one for me! I love you Luke more than you can imagine! I want to be with you for the rest of my life to!" she finished with tears rolling down her cheeks. The preacher said "Luke do you take Ashley as your lovely beloved wife? I do! Ashley do you take Luke as your belove loving husband? I do! Luke and Ashley I now pronounce you man and wife! You may now kiss the bride! I picked her up and kissed her hard!

------Ashley's POV------

We walked back into the house and kissed hard again and me and Luke brought out the coolers with beer, water, and bottles of Milos sweet tea for me! "Time to party!!!" Luke yelled! Everyone came up to get their drinks and told us congratulations! We got our drinks and Luke went to talk to his buddies and I went to find Mama! I walked up and she eas crying!  "Mama whats wrong?" I asked. My baby boy is growing up! she said. I hugged her real tight and said "He will always be you baby boy! I can share him! You can come over anytime you want to see us! I love you mama!" I said crying. Luke walked over and seen us crying and hugging he asked what was wrong. I told him everything and he sat down and hugged mama and told her something cause they way she smiled! Luke got up and took me to the dance floor and they played a slow song! We danced until it was time for everyone to leave. "We will clean all of this up tomorrow! Im ready for bed! I said to Luke. He smiled and nodded yes. We went up stairs and we went to bed. We talked for about 10 minutes and I snuggled into Luke's chest and kissed him and said goodnight! He turned out the light and said goodnight sweetie! We feel asleep happy!

A/N

I got back from Vacation! It was a blast! Here is the next chapter! Tell me what you think and if y'all have any thoughts write them down in the comments I will add them to my story! Thanks!