The Next Morning

-------------Ashley's POV-------------

I woke up and I was tangled in Luke's arm. Last night was absolutely the best night I ever had! Luke is amazing! I layed there looking at the sky and imagining the rest of my life with Luke! I turn over to where I was look at Luke and I kissed his nose and he didnt move, so I kissed his lips and he woke up and kissed back! "Good Morning Beautiful!" he smiled "Good Morning Handsome!" I smiled back

------------Luke's POV------------

I woke up from Ashley kissing me. Man she is gorgeous!! I want to be with her for the rest of my life! She is The One! I proud to call her mine! We just layed there a couple of hours and talk and laughed! Then we got hungry so we hopped out of the back of the truck and went to Wendy's. Ashley order the same as me and we drove around town for a couple of hours then we decided to go to Wal-Mart. We walked around getting stuff and Ashley decided to play hid and seek in Wal-Mart! I was all for it! Ashley hid first and I counted. After I was done I took the buggy and went to find her. She was beside the clothes looking at dresses and she forgot to hid.

------------Ashley's POV---------

We went to Wal-Mart to buy some stuff and I decided to play hid and seek so, I went to hid and Luke counted. I forgot to hid went I came by the gorgeous dress and I was sidetracked and didnt even notice Luke sneaking up behind me. He scared me and I scream and everyone in there was looking at me and I was embarrassed and Luke was just laughing! I hit his arm playfully and said "Haha! I love you Lukey!" He said "Love you to Ash!" Then we went to check out and I got then dress and went back to the tour bus. I texted Destiny that I'm gonna hang out with Luke.

Text conversation

A- Hey Des I'm gonna to hang out with Luke and come back tomorrow to tell you everything! Luke is so amazing!  :)

D- Okay Ash y'all have fun! I can't wait to tell you what happened with Me and Chase! Bye see ya tomorrow! Love ya Ash!!:)

A- Love ya to Des!!:)

-------------Luke's POV------------

We checked out of Wal-Mart and went to the bus. We was gonna hang out and watch some movies and cuddle up on the couch. Ashley is definitely a fun girl when it comes to going to Wal-Mart! We got back to the bus unloaded the truck and I wanted to ask Ashley something when we go done. "Hey Ash!" I smiled "Yes Lukey?" "Well umm do you want t-to go on tour w-with me?" I said nervously. She smiled and said "Yes Lukey!! I would love to!!!" I said " Yes!! Love you sweetheart now go find a a movie for us to watch and I'll go pop the popcorn!" Okay I will!" she smiled!

-----------Ashley's POV---------

Luke just asked me to go on tour with him Friday! I'm going home tomorrow to pack and tell Destiny what happened!! I cant wait!! I can't stop smiling!!!! I picked out a movie and sat down waiting for Luke and we watched the movie and I cuddle up to his side and he put his arm around me and we watched the movie. I'm so happy!!! When the movie was over we sat there talking and then we kissed and it went to a make out session! We was both panting and I could feel his reaction and I stopped and said "Luke!" he pulled back and said "Yes?" "Im so sorry but I'm not ready!" He said "I understand" he smiled. I said "Luke, I haven't been completely honest with you.." He looked at me with a confused look and said "Okay" then I explained "Luke when I was 15 my dad raped me and I was ashamed for about 5 years and when I went to you concert and you brought me back here I wanted to tell you but I couldn't!" I said crying "Then he ran from the cops when I ran away from him and they shoot him and I didnt even go to the funeral" I said just crying my eyes out! Luke pulled me into a tight hug and I cryed into his chest and he said "Why didnt you go to his funeral?" I said my mom didnt let me go cause she was mad and I was mad so we both didnt even go cause we were both scared to death!" I said starting to stop crying. He just hugged me and then my eyes starting to get heavy and he carried me bridal style to the bed and he gave me his shirt. We crawled into the bed and I snuggled into his chest and we feel asleep hugging.