Chapter 20

--------Ashley's POV--------
Me and Luke are leaving out this morning. Tate has been doing great! We were driving to the airport then we got bored and started talking
Luke- So what color do you want Tate's room to be?
Ashley- I think it should be camo!
L- Okay! So who we going to get to paint the room?
Ashley- I have a friend from collage who is really good at painting. So I'll call him up when we land.
Luke- Okay! Welp we are here!
Ashley- Okay let me get Tate and my bag.
Luke- Don't worry about you bags. Get our bundle of joy and let's get home.
Ashley- Okay babe!
I got Tate and went to find our seats. While we were waiting to take off Caroline came through and gave Luke a note. He read it out loud.
"I see that y'all had y'all's baby! It's just as cute as you. I would really like to get back together with you! Will you got back out with me and leave the whore you are with?

-------Luke's POV------
I got done reading that note and I seen Ashley's facial expression change from happy to mad! She got up and gave me Tate and she went back to find Caroline!

-------Ashley's POV-----
I finally found Caroline and she turned to me and started to run so I ran after her. I jumped on her back and started to punch her in the face and stomach.
Caroline- What was that for?!
Ashley- Um let's see 1 you called me a whore. 2. You want to take MY husband back. 3. Is for running away from me.
Caroline- Well if this makes you feel any better that Luke has been calling me and texting me ever since y'all got together. So you should be the hitting him and not me.
Ashley- No! You deserve this! I know for a fact he hasn't been doing that and you are just trying to make me break up with him so you can get him back! He will not go back to a selfish little asshole like you so stay away from him, me, and our son!
Caroline- Well i will stay away from all of y'all. If you get off of me and go say sorry to Luke.
Ashley- Haha nah! You will not go to Luke! You will get you ass back to work and DO NOT come back down that isle we sit on!
Caroline- Fine!
I got off of her and walked back to Luke and everyone was looking at me like I just killed someone.
Luke- Remind me to never get on you bad side after you just gave birth!
Ashley- Haha! Don't worry about her she will leave you alone now!
Luke- Thank you baby! Love you to the moon and back!
Ashley- Love you too! Now I'm sleepy can you hold Tate while I take a nap?
Luke- Sure thing babe! Now get some rest!
I fell asleep on Luke's shoulder and we have a long 5 hours until we get home!

A/N
I know I said last time I would update again but I forgot all about it! So to make up for it here is the next update! Thanks for reading! -Ashley!