Bad Dream!!!

-------------Ashley's POV-------------

I woke up in the middle of the night crying, shaking, and cold. I sat on the edge of the bed and cried and cried and cried! Luke turned over and seen me at the edge of the bed and hugged me tight! I just sat there crying hard! I started to calm down a little. He asked me "Baby, why are you crying?" "I had a bad dream and Destiny d-d-died in the d-dream!" I said crying again! Luke sat there until inwas done crying and we both layed down in bed and fell back to sleep.

---------Luke's POV--------

I woke up the next morning with Ashley hugging me. We both fell back to sleep but I didnt know we fell asleep like this! I got up and went into the kitchen and made a big bowl of bacon! I love me some bacon! I heard a grunt from the room and Ashley got up and went into the bathroom. She jumped and said "My eyes are red a puffy!!" I kinda laughed and said "You was crying a lot last night" I sat down at the table and started to eat and Ashley came out and sat down a ate with me.

-------Ashley's POV---------

After Luke said I was crying all night last night the memories came back! I started to tear up but I fought back and keep on eating. I think Luke noticed cause he gave me a look and started back eating. We got done and Luke had a show tonight in Texas. We parked and we both got showers and went into the room to get ready. I pulled my towl off from around my body and Luke gasped and said "Ashley what happened to your back??" "When I was 15 my dad tried to kill me by hitting me with a stick. Then he got a knife and cut me on my back. When he l-left m-me there t-to d-d-die I made my way to the house and got the phone and called the paramedics. Then after I was out of the hospital. He came running out of the house and that's when the cop shoot him."

I said crying a little. Luke was speechless until he seen me cry. "Ash, we wont have to worry about that no more! If someone tries to hurt you I will come out fighting for you! Love you so much Ash! You are my everything! " I smiled and said "Love you to Lukey! You are the only man I feel in love for!" He smiled his award winning smile and we finished getting dressed and I put on make up to hid the redness.

--------Luke's POV--------

We were doing a sound check 30 minutes before the concert. I looked backstage and seen Ashley sitting on the couch talking on the phone. It must be Destiny. We finished the sound check and we had 10 minutes of free time. I walked backstage ad sat down beside Ashley. She fell asleep. I laughed and slept with her.

(10 Minutes later)

I woke up to someone playing with my hair and I looked up and it wasn't Ashley!  I sat up quick and turned to rub the sleep from my eyes. I turned back around and it was Tina! She was all over me! I pushed her back against the couch and ran to Ashley sitting at the bar getting a water. I ran up to her and hugged her from behind. She giggled and truned around and kissed me! I said "Tina is back! I woke up to someone playing with my hair and I looked up and it wasnt you! I got up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and the next thing I knew she was all over me!

-----------Ashley's POV-----------

That Bitch is back and this time she has gone to far!!!! I walked to the couch where she was sitting and grabbed her hair and pulled her up and this time I punched her repeatedly in the face! I broke her nose again and a cheek bone! She was passed out in the floor and I called for Security and they took her outside. I hate that Bitch more than anything! I walked over to Luke and he was amazed at me! "Damn girl you can fight! Even in that dress! I love you beautiful!" I walked back to the couch and watched Luke get on stage.

--------Destiny's POV--------

I sat at home alone waiting for Chase to get here. He is taking me to a 5 star restaurant for our 2 year anniversary! He said he has a surprise for me!

--------Chase's POV----------

I'm gonna propose to her to night! I walked out of my house and got in the truck and went to Destiny's house. We drove for 2 hours it was the best 2 hours to! We were laughing and carrying on. We pulled up and went inside. This lady asked for my last name and I said "Thompson" She said "Chase Thompson?  "Yes ma'am" "Right this way!" she said with a smile. We were seated and got our drinks and Destiny was getting out her phone to text Ashley. That's when I got down on one knee and held the ring in my hand. I said "Destiny" she turned to look at me and gasped and put her hand over her mouth! "Des, when I first layed eyes on you, you were at Luke's concert with Ashley. I couldn't stop looking at you! The next 3 days go by and I asked Ashley for your number and that's when I asked you out! Des, Will you marry me?

------Destiny's POV------

I was to excited to talk so I nodded my head with excitement! I hugged Chase and he put the ring on my finger and I looked at it and it was camouflage and pink! I was surprised! We finished our food and payed and went home to be with my soon to be husband! I texted Ashley a picture!

(by this time Ashley has told Destiny about the dream and they both haven't talked about it since)

D- I got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A- I'm practically screaming through the phone!! So happy for you guys!!!!! Love y'all!!!!! ♥

D/C- Love y'all to!!!! Hope y'all are having fun!!!!♥

A- Turn the tv on to channel 13 and watch it! I'm fixing to get called on there to sing with Luke! This will be y'all's first time hearing me sing!

D/C- We turned it and we are waiting for your performance!

A- Got to go! Love y'all! Going on stage!

(end of convo)

--------------Ashley's POV------------

Luke said he had a surprise for me after we sing Drink a Beer and I really want to know!! We started singing and I sang the higgest note I could hit at the end! We were done and Luke stopped the concert for a couple of minutes. 

----------Luke's POV---------

Ashley could sing her butt off! I was blown away! We got through singing and she stayed on stage. She turned aroundto the crowd and waved and mouthed I Love you Destiny to the camera! She turned back around and I was on one knee and I said "Ash, Ever since that concert in Mississippi I instantly fell inlove with you! I had to get to know you better! These 3 years has been awesome! We haven't had our first fight yet! Ashley,  Will you marry me?" She sat there with tears in her eyes and said "Yes Luke I will marry you!!" She layed a big kiss on my lips and walked off. I finished to concert.

--------Ashley's POV---------

I walk off stage and sent Destiny a picture of my ring! I posted it on Twitter to!

(text covo)

A- Its big, Brown, and camouflage!!!!

D- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

A- LOVE YOU TO!!!

(end)

The concert was over and we walked back to the bus. We had a make-out session and Luke took off my shirt and kissed me from my lips to my waist. He looked at me and said "You ready?" I took a deep breath and said "Yes I'm ready" "You sure?" he said "Yes!" I said.

-----------Luke's POV-----------

I took off her shirt, pants, bra, and panties. She took off my pants and my boxers. She rubbed me and stucked on my and I came in her mouth and she swallowed.  She rubbed me again and motion me to get inside her. I did and she arched her back and she released on me and I released in her. We both were in a make out session.  We were out of breath! She said "Luke, that was amazing!" "You are amazing Ash!" I said catching my breath. We fell asleep Ashley wrapped in my arms.