Chapter 19

-----------Ashley's POV-----------

I just woke up and we only have 4 more minutes until time to get off.

Ashley- Hey babe! So what do you have planned for us?

Luke- Well we are gonna go to the hotel and put our stuff up and then go to the beach and have some fun. Then tonight is a special night!

Ashley- Ah ain't you the sweetest?!

I leaned up to kiss him and we got cut off by the flight attendances.

1 Caroline- Uh excuse me but we have landed and y'all two are the only ones still on the plane

Ashley- Oh we're sorry! Come on Luke!

Luke- Uh o-okay

We got off the plane and Luke has been acting weird since the flight attendance told us to get off.

----------Luke's POV---------

That worker on the plane was my ex Fiancé and she has been stalking me!

I was cut out of my train of thoughts when Ashley asked what was wrong

Ashley- Luke baby. What's wrong? You were acting weird back there on the plane.

Luke- Um that was my ex Fiancé and ever since I broke up with her she has been stalking me.

Ashley- Oh well if she comes close to you she will have to put up a fight with a pregnant girl!

Luke- Haha you ain't scared! Haha You know I Love you right?

Ashley- Yes I do! Love you sweetie!

We pulled up to the hotel and we found our room and we got our stuff ready for the beach.

Luke- Let's head out!!

Ashley- Okay hang on a second

---------Ashley's POV--------

Ever since I got off the plane I had a weird feeling in my stomach. It's bothering me!

I went into the bathroom and I sat down on the tub and when I got up my pants were wet!

Ashley- LUKE!!!!!!!!! MY WATWR BROKE!!!!!!!!!

Luke- Hurry and get out if the bathroom and let's get to the hospital!!!

We got in the truck and Luke has been holding my hand and I'm very nerves!

We got to the hospital and they asked for Luke to fill out the paper while they take me to a room.

---------Luke's POV------

They took Ashley to a room and I'm stuck trying to fill out the papers they gave me and I don't even know Ashley's social security number! Ugh this is frustrating!!

There was a doctor coming down the hall coming my way.

Doctor- Are you Ashley Bryan's husband?

Luke- Yes Sir I am.

Doctor- Well come on you can finish that after. Ashley has been asking for you to come back

Luke- Okay let's go

I got back to the room and she just needs 2 more cm to go

-----------Ashley's POV------------

Doctor- Okay Mrs. Ashley keep pushing

Ashley- I'm trying!!!!

I was holding Luke's hand and my hand was turning purple.

Doctor- It's a Boy! What are you gonna name him?

Ashley/Luke- Thomas Tate Bryan

Doctor- Are you gonna call him Thomas or Tate?

Ashley- We are gonna call him Tate

Doctor- Well I'm gonna let you have your moment with Tate and we will come back and get him cleaned up and weigh him.

Ashley- Okay thank Doctor!

Doctor- No problem

We had our moment and they came in and cleaned him. Now they will weigh him

Nurse- Your baby weighs a total of 6lbs and 7 oz. Congratulations!

Ashley/ Luke- Thanks!!!!

Nurse- y'all can go home at 10:30 tomorrow. Y'all have a great night!

Ashley- Thanks!!!

---------Luke's POV-----------

--Next Morning--

We are getting ready to go back to the Hotel.

Luke- Okay, Do you want to continue the honeymoon or go home?

Ashley- How bout we stay and the Saturday (Today is Wednesday) we go home.

Luke- Okay now here's another question. Where is Tate gonna sleep?

Ashley- They have a crib down there in the supply closest. We can ask if we can use it.

Luke went to the front desk and they told us we can.

Luke- Okay now I'm ready for bed! Haha

Ashley- Haha me to!

Luke- okay let's go

We went to bed last night sound asleep and Tate didn't wake up at all that night. He was sleeping good!

A/n

Here y'all go! Hope you guys like it!!!!

Love y'all! -Ashley