1

DISCLAIMER: English isn't my first language so errors may occur

The sound of bird chirping and wind gusts flowing through grass is being interrupted as galloping noises call out from the distance. Getting louder and louder as a white horse with a hooded person riding it gallop over the small gravel path. The mysterious person takes of their hood and reveals a beautiful looking girl with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) (h/l) hair waving in the wind. She appears to be in discomfort as the bright sun seems to irritate her in some way. She taps her horse with one foot and the animal obeys and stops. The young woman gets off and pulls out a blue apple, some carrots and what seems to be a worn out map of a country. Her long blue, white and golden dress swaying with every move she makes. (just like in the picture but without that hood thingy) Her long, fluffy sleeves moving towards the snout of the horse, giving him the carrots. She takes a bite of the strange looking apple and looks at the map for a solid 10 minuets, comparing her surroundings to the map. She lightly takes the fabric on her chest/neck area and swiftly moves it up and down, trying to cool herself off a little with the light wind she's getting under her winter clothing. "The Spring of Power should be around here somewhere right?" mumbles the girl slightly. She throws the core of the apple in the next bush, packs the map back in and gets back on her horse. While sitting in her sidesaddle with her both legs on one side the female notices a stable not to far off. she taps the horse twice and she's soon in a gallop. After reaching the stable the woman goes around asking for the spring. Of course every person she speaks to is surprised by her appearance. She looks clearly not like a normal traveller, that's for sure. With all the accessory and the elegant dress she looks more like a princess or goddess of some kind. After asking around, the girl is now back on track, but this time right through the untouched nature. Taking in her wonderful surroundings, she soon noticed a presence. A lynel appears in her sight and she swiftly gets her spell book out. She doesn't have the time to actually use a weapon on this hideous yet kinda cool looking creature. She opens the book, looks through the pages. Her eyes light up a little by seeing one of her favourite spells. She quickly holds her arm out and points it at the monster, not looking up. Still being on a fast pace towards the lynel, it noticed the intruder. It pulls out it's bow readying the shock arrows. Too bad it never was able to fire one, because just as the rider spoke out a spell, a fast beam of ice shot right in its heart, killing it instantly. Screaming a last roar of defeat and it faded into black dust and ashes.

MEANWHILE

Princess Zelda and the five champions are on their way back to a stable as the trip to the Spring of Power seemed to not have brought any good results. "Wait, there's someone strong around. Can you feel it too?" Said a red Zora girl with an uncertain face. "Yeah me too, I'll go investigate" said the dark blue Rito before flying off into the sky looking for the source of the presence. He makes his way towards the lynel that seems to be appearing around these parts, only to see its leftovers and a white stallion with a hooded person riding it. He fly's back and reports to the princess. "Hmm, they looked nothing like someone from around here, but also not like a traveller. Who in Hylias name could be that?" barked Revali. "I'm rather intrigued about this stranger, maybe our paths collide and we find out more?" says Zelda. Just as they were to make their way back, the familiar stranger appears in front of all six people. Link shoves himself infront of the princess and the other champions get into a fighting position. "Are you perhaps princess Zelda?" questions the female stranger. "Depends on who wants to know." The woman gets off her horse once again taking her hood off revealing her face to the royal. "I am princess (y/n) from the neighboring country of Kantla. I was sent by king Kiran to give you this letter." she gets an envelope, sealed with blue wax. She walks some steps forward and is soon met with a sword aimed at her. The blonde haired hylian seems not to be very pleased of some stranger nearing his princess. "It's ok Link, let her through I want to see the documents inside of this envelope" inquires the princess. Link lets (y/n) walk forward. She gives Zelda the paper and she inspects the seal. That is the seal of the kingdom of Kantla, no doubting it. Hyrule has helped them once as they had some issues with bandits a long time ago. She opens the letter and reads carefully.

Dear princess Zelda,

I have heard of the Calamity that is about to happen in your kingdom. For that matter I have send you my most skilled warrior, my own daughter. She will be obedient to every command from you. Since thousands of years we have been in dept to you and today is the day we will finally return the gesture.

King Kiran

"So (y/n), you're here to help us with Calamity Ganon?" "As I was told yes. I was also told to listen to everything you say" she makes a small courtesy. " Ah how about we talk about this at a stable? It is getting dark." added the Goron. (y/n) only nods and takes her horse by the reigns, following her newly found comrades.

...

The bonfire cracks sizzles as the hylian puts more firewood in it. The seven sit around it, some on small chairs, others on the ground and one particular bird lays on a branch of a nearby tree. "And that has been my story on how I came here. I must admit it's rather warm in this land. My warm clothes don't seem to be the best choice" chuckled the (h/c). "Is the climate in your region that cold?" asks Mipha. "Yeah the only really warm time there is around summer, and even then it only gets as warm as your spring. My father insisted I wear this, as I meet the princess. Just for the casualties. I would've never left with a fine dress on like this if it weren't for him." stated (y/n). "It suits you, this fluffy dress plus your beautiful hair match so well! It gives you this cold and mysterious aura. Like an ice fairy." exclaimed Urbosa. This made the ice princess really flustered and she bashfully looks away, only to meet the gaze of the person in the tree. Their gazes meet for a solid second before she turned away yet again, now looking at the stable wall. "Hahaha! Don't be so shy! It is true though" gushed Daruk. "Now now don't make her feel even more uncomfortable you two. Where exactly does Kantla lay? I've never heard of it." asks Mipha, trying to get the awkward atmosphere away. "Oh, well uhm... I need a map to show you... I'm not so good with remembering places..." uttered the princess. Link quickly gets his sheikah slate out and taps on the map button. He hands over the device and the female hurriedly taps on it to search the exact location. "Ah here, uhm so here's the Hebra mountain and here is Rito village, and even more to the left, that's where my kingdom begins. This big white mountain that's been cut off by this map, that's Sukroza. Behind it is the castle with the Cun village surrounding it. The Cun are strong and so that's the best location for the royal family. They even trained me and-... oh I'm sorry I got carried away..." her voice got louder the more she started talking about her hometown. She really must like that place. "No no! Talk more about your hometown. I'm really interested as to what your culture contains and which kinds of traditions you have." assured Zelda. " Well if you insist. My people worship god Kantlanus, he's an old man with a beard of ice. He created once our land that is full of ice, but one day there fell a star to the ground, melting the ice around it. Kantlanus tried removing the star, no one dare destroy his creation. But this star made land available and soon after animals and the first humans appeared. Kantlanus was intrigued by these little people surviving in his land. And so he gives one family that he has seen as worthy the gift of magic books. These books can only be read by someone with the blood of the royal family." she stands up and gets her book out of the bag that's attached to the horses back. "The spells in this book change from holder to holder. For example I really love winter and the cold in general, so this spell book contains ice spells for me and if my sister, who likes the warmth and sunshine, holds it, then it would contain light and or fire spells." explains (y/n). "If this book is soooo special, than why don't you show us your power?" interrupted Revali. All eyes are on him, some faces seem to just want him to stop talking others seem to want to also see a spell from this magic book. "Well here it goes... TORON!" she points towards the small hill behind the tree. Suddenly a small zap of lightning can be seen coming out of the finger, soon even more are seen. They gather at the tip and with one last zap fly to the hill. A loud crash is heard after the lightning bolt hit the ground. The smell of burnt grass lingers around for a bit. The girl just stands there monotonously closing here book, turning around and facing the shocked faces. "And champion Revali, satisfied?" a small smirk lingering on her face. The Rito shakes his head trying to get himself out his shocked state. He coughs into his fist for a bit and turns his gaze to (y/n). "Well I'm surprised by this outcome. And please princess (y/n) just call me Revali. 'Champion' is just a title used by the lower folk." "(y/n) is also fine. That's also goes for everyone here" she looks at everyone,"I am just a warrior in this unfamiliar land. *yaawn* It's getting late and I had a long journey. I'm going to bed now. Sweet dreams everyone." and with these last words she walk back into the inn, leaving the six.

Last edited on 16.11.18