8

Thank you for all the amazing feedback. I'm so glad you like this book! I now changed the cover to an actual cover for a fan fiction. Hope you like it.

The Situation only escalates more and more. Everyone, exept Revali and Daruk, know that (y/n) has feelings for the Rito. "D-do you think he likes me back? It's just that... He's such an amazing person! He's been through so much as a child and I can relate totally! But like he's such a sweetheart and the way he shows me how much he cares for me in a freind way is just so cute. Not to mention his mesmerizing eyes! I could get lost in them if I'd look at them for to long! His feathers are also really fluffy and soft and I just want to cuddle up with him for all day long-" rambles (y/n). "Ok we get it, it hit you hard with these feelings. I know this feeling just to good. You can talk hours and hours about your darling and still feel that your not presize enough." interrupts Urbosa, knowing very well that if she wasn't stopped, this would've continued for the rest of the night. "I'm really glad you found someone you like (y/n), but it's getting late. How about we talk about this some more tomorrow?" suggests Zelda. "Sure, I'm still tired from all that searching." "I do have one last question before going to bed." "Sure, go on (y/n)." "Do you think he has the same feelings for me? This question is on my mind since we started the conversation...." "By that what you told us, he most certainly is. Don't worry (y/n)"

... (Meanwhile at Rito village)

A dark blue Rito is searching for something or someone while passing through the streets of his village. His irritation clear. Soon he notices a light pink Rito lady and quickens his pace. "Sharene! Are you free right now? I need to talk with you in private." The female visibly shaken by this request, takes some time to consider before answering. "Well" her cute voice echoes lightly from the huge stone wall next to them, "I'm free right now, what is so important that you need to tell me privately?" Revali looks away embarrassed. "You'll see then. Now come I don't have all day." Sharenes head now filled with all the scenarios that could happen. Will her long time crush and friend/acquaintenc confess his love to her? Will he propose to her? All these thoughts make her blush a bright pink, clearly visible on her light pink feathers. Both walk until they arrive in said females home. Revali takes no time to sit down on her bed and gestures her to do the same. She does so and waits patiently until Revali starts to speak. "So I've been having these weird feelings lately and I don't know what they mean. So the best thing I can do is to tell them to somebody and your the best listener I know." Sharene is very happy to hear this compliment from one of her idols. She even forgets that she was angry at him for spending all his time with that Hylian wanna be and not her. "Sure, tell me everything!" Her cheery self answers. "Ok so my heart is always racing at the most random times, even when there's no danger around. I also have this tingly feeling in my gut, it won't go away when I'm around this one person. And like I... I don't know how to phrase this, I feel lonely when their not close to me, even when this person is in the same room as me but some metres away from me. Is that weird? I just want this feeling to go away. It could break a perfect friendship I've built up! How dare this.. this illness destroy it!?" "Oh dear Revali. All these are symptoms of being in love. This is normal. Now tell, who is this person you've been around feeling like this?" Sharene, clearly pushing her luck will not be satisfied with what she'll get. "I.... Well... It's (y/n). She's from a far off kingdom and well just, she's just perfect. Everything about her. And I'm in love with her? Am I even good enough for her? Will she ever feel the same about me? Anyway thank you for listening. I've got to go and think about my feelings for a bit." He runs out of the cabine not even saying goodbye. Sharene sits there tears streaming down her face. She doesn't know this (y/n) person, oh but she'll make her life a living hell once she sees her.

...

"REEEVAAALII!! I'VE GOT SNACKS! COME DOWN HERE AND ENJOY THEM WITH ME!!" Sharene has been following Revali since the time he told her about his feelings. She thinks that spending time with him will get his mind to change and make him fall for her, but no it makes the opposite. Revali flys out of the hut at the Flying Range and lands next to her. She packs out a couple cinnamon rolls, the sight of them delights Revali. His mind filled with the memories of the first evening with (y/n) in Vah Medoh. "How nice of you. These are one of (y/n)s favorites. If only she were her...." Sharene getting slightly annoyed by the mention of her rival. "Anyway, Revali want to go out with me sometime? I've heard that in a nearby forest are growing some delicious berry's and I'd love to go pick some with you!" "Sorry Sharene, I need to focus my time on training for the great calamity. Maybe some other time." he grabs a bun and takes a huge bite out. "What? But you've spend so much time with that human girl! You clearly have enough free time to spare!" Sharene now getting even more annoyed. "You have no right to say that. I was ordered by the princess herself to train (y/n)! You wouldn't have known because your not a champion." replies Revali now irritated. "That's just unfair! Why is she so special Huh? What's it about her that you like about her so much than? Why do yoU LIKE HER MORE THAN ME?!? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN? IS IT THAT? YOU KNEW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU SINCE THE RITO FESTIVAL LAST YEAR AND YOU DISMISSED THEM LIKE I WAS TRASH! AND NOW YOU SEE IT AS OK TO TALK ABOUT THIS BRAT IN FRONT OF ME? IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY IT?!?" shouts Sharene, not caring about maybe getting the attention of predators. "Now Sharene I think you are just trying to twist my mind with your manipulative behavior! If I remember it right it was you, who wanted to stay friends after confessing. I told you that I'm not interested. And now that I actually found someone I like, it's you who's playing the victim. I can't control who I like and who I don't! And I do believe I can talk to a good friend about my crush now do I? Just because you can't control your feelings around me doesn't make me the bad guy here!" Revali stands up. He walks a bit back to the flying range before stopping. "Oh and this is not (y/n)s fault, so don't even think about getting her into this. Now I no longer want to spend time with you if you can't control your feelings. Don't talk to me or (y/n) before you've gotten mentally and physically stable." And with that he fly's back to continue training. Sharene left that day the village. No one knows where she went or if she'll come back. Mysterious~

...

"(y/n) have a good trip back! Greet Revali for me will you?" says Daruk. "Goodbye everyone! See you on the next mission." (y/n) bids all the champions and Zelda farewell. She takes on the journey back to Rito village. That shrine was never found, but at least the bonds between all girls (and Link somehow) has been strengthen. She walks back the way she got to the city. If only she had a device that made her teleport automatically to the location she wants to be. She climbs the last rock wall down and feels quite the relief, she's now out of the area in which you get cooked alive. Her horse stands there where she left him. Such loyal creatures. She mounts him and rides down the rocky road.

...

Sceneries change with every passing day and night. Soon the nights grow colder and snow lays on her path. She can feel it in her bones. Hebra region is just infront of her. She quickens her pace for she only wants to see one person again. She gallops and gallops, soon she's at the foot of the tall mountain/rock of the Rito village. She practically flies up the stairs, as quick as she runs, and only slows down once her stamina gives in. "Oh hello Miss! Haven't seen you in a while. Have you been on a holiday or something?" the female clerk from the bakery speaks out to the girl. "I have a message for you from Master Revali, or how everyone I'm the village calls him 'your boyfriend'." The green Rito giggles at the flustered state of the female infront of her. "W-we're not dating!.... We'll not yet..." (y/n) mumbles that part out rather quietly. Still the Rito understood everything. She squeals out loud and holds her hands to her mouth trying to muffle her voice. "I can't believe you guys actually will be a couple some day!" the Rito internally praises Hylia for making her Otp almost canon. "*cough* So, what's Revalis message? " The irritated woman sighs out. "Oh right, he said that you should go to his landing spot when the sun's setting." she gushes out, trying to let her inner fangirl stay inside. "Oh thanks, it's still early. Is your shop open by any chance? I'm rather hungry from the journey." "Of course! Come with me. I'll even get you something on the house!" the Rito walks ahead, not waiting for (y/n) to follow. She quickly runs after. "W-wait I don't even know your name and you already want to give me something for free? Are you sure? " the (h/c) asks. "Oh don't be shy, I see you or Revali quite often at my bakery. You're my best customers! And my name's Nika." both stop at the store and (y/n) sits down at one of the tables inside, she orders two cinnamon rolls and a hot chocolate. Turns out they also serve drinks. While eating and enjoying her drink, Nika joins her at the table and both start to chit chat the day away. Soon the sun starts to sink and (y/n) notices she needs to go. "It was nice talking with you Nika. I've got to go now. Good bye" (y/n) leaves the shop at once, speed walking to Revalis landing. Nika looks after her and then notices the rupees left on the table. How nice of her even though it was on the house

.... 

"(Y/N)!"

To be continued 

Last edited: 30.11.18