5

A/N: Updates might take longer, school has started again. Just comment if I do take too long, I'm more than happy to work on it.

"Wakey wakey princess~" cooed Revali into (y/n)s ear. She stirrs and opens her eyes groggily. "Good morning *yaaawn*" She rubs the sleep out of her eyes and pulls the covers off herself. "Didn't you say that you always wake up really early because of old habits? Then why were you still sleeping like a baby as I woke up?" He smirks at the female. " Good question... Maybe because of this blanket. God it's so warm and soft I could lay under it for ages hehe." She scratches her neck at this childish response. But way deep in her mind lingers a thought. 'That was a total lie, I just felt so comfortable and safe sleeping next to you. Good thing he'll never know about this'. A light blush creeps its way on her cheeks and she quickly stands up, dusting imaginary dust off of her. "Either way, it's practice time. Let's go to the Flight Range, it's the best place to train shooting an arrow. But before that. Aren't you uncomfortable wearing this one dress all the time? Wouldn't you want to get some pants for example?" asks Revali. "Do they have nice clothes around here? I could go and buy some. Which currency do you use here?" "Rupees" "well I don't have those, I can sell some things I have with me!" "OK then let's go to your horse and get your things."

...

"Luckily I always have some spare diamonds with me that I can sell." says (y/n) "Oh you rich people with your diamonds. Let me guess you bought that one from the tax money of your people?" snickered Revali.  The female let's out a gasp and slaps his arm lightly. "I would never rob my folk just to buy some stones! How dare you even think so foolishly about me!?" talked back the princess, not realizing that it was a sarcastic comment. "Ack sorry! I didn't mean it that way, it was just a joke!" replied back the Rito. "It better be" the (h/c) glares at the bird. Both stand in front of a small wooden shack. They walk in and the clerk greets them friendly. On the left side of the small room are all the clothes displayed that are being sold, in the middle is a table that the clerk stands behind of and to the right is a changing room. "How much for this winter gear?" "2150 Rupees but I could lower the prize to 2050 Rupees for such a lovely young girl like you" the Rito clerk winks at the now flustered Kantlanian. "Can I pay with gemstones?" "Of course, anything for you~" "I'll take the hole set" she hands five diamonds to the flirt. The Rito is a bit startled by these very rare gems but gives her the change back non the less. He takes the clothes off the mannequins and hands her the purchases. She walks in the changing room and starts undressing. While changing the boys have a glaring contest. Revali feels very threatened that someone just flirts with his girlfriend best friend and gets away with it. A silent conversation is happening through their eyes, to not let the girl know what is going on. 'Talk to her again and I'll make bird food out of you' 'Oh yeah well I'm going to keep on hitting on her and you can do nothing about it. Punk' Revalis eyes are practically shooting daggers at the other male. The staring stops once (y/n) steps out of the curtains. The hole outfit just looks perfect on her, the corset like top complementing her waist, her pants showing that she actually has legs and the feathers tucked behind her ear look beautiful. She has still two bands in her hand and her dress in the other. "I can't braid hair so these are a bit useless to me" explained (y/n). "Oh I can do them for you if you like~" the clerk winks at the girl yet again. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather not have a stranger touch my hair." she bluntly stated. "Aw I'm no stranger! The names Cheren and I'm the nicest guy you can find! I bet you'd look sooo good with braided hair. Please let me braid it, it won't take long! I promise!" begged the now a bit hopeless Rito. He wouldn't lose this fight against Revali. Everyone knows he's an asshole so taking his girl will be a piece of cake. "Not interested. Revali can we go now? This man is rather annoying with his attempts at flirting." harshly said the (h/c). Revali laughs out at the shocked Cheren and nods. They walk out leaving Cheren for good. "You know I always braid my hair. I could do yours too" "I'd like that a lot" she smiles at the suggestion. "Come let's sit down at my landing place and I'll do your hair there" and so they walk to the place and sit down. He takes a big strand of her hair and starts to comb it with his feathery fingers (A/N: does he have fingers I don't know, furrie logic). The small tucking makes (y/n) relax instantly. She closes her eyes and concentrates on nothing in particular. Listening to the sounds of Rito talking and laughing in the background, a rather strong breeze moving her hair accessories, a mix of tree and mountain scents in the air and lastly the swift movements of her friend in front. No-one would judge if she'd fall asleep at such circumstances. But she didn't. "I'm done, you can wake up now Sleeping Beauty." joked Revali. Her eyes snap open. He just called her a beauty. He. Called. Her. Beautiful. "W-what why'd you just call me beautiful? That's pretty random if you ask me" exclaimed the embarrassed woman. "Calm down I just made a reference to a fairytale named 'Sleeping Beauty'. No need to turn red like a moblin" taunted Revali yet again. He sure likes to tease poor (y/n) a lot. "Oh will you tell me what's it about?" she regained her composure. "Maybe after we teach you how to use a bow. Now that we're back to our actual mission, let's go, the flying range is waiting and time is only running away! " They stand up and Revali let's (y/n) on his back again. They visit her horse first to pack the no longer used dress away and then fly to the practice area. 

...

"OK now let go" Revali has put up some targets at nearby trees for (y/n)'s training. The flying target are yet too advanced for someone that can't hold a bow right. He has showed her how to use one and she is trying to copy every move he made. Still with no luck, the arrow keeps getting out of her shaky grip. Her face crunches up in distress and her one closed eye keeps slightly opening, making her aim a bit blurry. "OK you need to relax, let the bow guide you. Don't see it as a tool, but as its own mind. Here" he places a steady hand on her right one and with the left he holds the bows handle making it aim the bull's-eye. He's really close, (y/n) can even feel his breath. There's no way she can relax in this kind of situation. His hole upper body is touching her back, because of that grip on her right hand, his warmth spreads all across her body. She starts sweating slightly, the heat gets to her and she let's go of the arrow. She closed her eyes immediately, knowing fully that it probably hit anything but the target. "Well look at that, I knew you could shoot an arrow. It's not bull's-eye but still. Good job" She hesitantly opens one eye peeking at this so called victory and to her surprise she actually hit the target. The target was  a big white circle drawn with three red rings and a small black dot being the middle. She hit the second ring. "Yes! I've never been so close to hitting my target perfectly!" she jumps up in joy, turning to face Revali to see how proud he is of her. Of course he doesn't show it that much but the light blush and smile that's creeping up on his beak tell everything.

...

(y/n) trained till her hands got sore. With only small breaks this is a common thing. The sun is setting indicating the end of her training. Only a fool would train in the dark. "I'm super sore and exhausted. I want to rest." sighes (y/n). "We've  trained enough for today. Let's go back to Vah Medoh. Or are you hungry? We could buy some food if you like" suggests Revali in hope of treating his friend for her good work. "No, I'm still full from last break. Can we just head back to Medoh?" "OK hop on" Revali crouches and (y/n) gets on his back. He takes of. From the amount of flying (y/n) has done these past two days, she's no longer scared of flying. The Rito already misses how the girl would cling to him. He lands and (y/n) abruptly walks to the blankets and pillows that still lay there untouched. She takes off the shoulder pads, her scarf, belt, boots and the feathers behind her ear. She folds the foldable things and lays them each neatly next to her 'bed'. "Good night my dearest Rito friend." she utters before falling asleep. "Good night my dearest, (y/n)". 

... (y/n) POV

A field of flowers. All I can see are flowers. I pick one and give it a sniff. Nothing. It has no smell at all. Suddenly I hear some kind of tormented noise. Having nothing to do I go and investigate. I walk to where I think have heard the sound come from. With every step the flowers lessen. Soon all plants are replaced with bricks and stones. Rubble and broken pieces of what appears to be houses. Homes. Broken homes. I walk no longer wanting to see what that sound was, but my feet move on their own. The path starts getting more and more dirty, a maroon liquid sprinkling the bigger getting chunks of rock. The sound gets louder and clearer, it's the sound of people crying, shouting. They're screaming in pain. I finally get my feet to stop, only to hear a familiar sound. That's. That's my father. He's... He's also screaming! My feet run. I run and ignore the gory getting scenes around me and search for my family. Where's father? Is he OK? Please let him be OK. Oh God why did I ever leave you alone? I cone to an abruptly halt. In front of me I see my father, laying bloodily in the dirt. On top of him, the guy that harassed me as a kid. He has his grip on a sword that's been pierced right through his heart. Oh God. OH GOD! I move my hands on my mouth, holding in the urge to vomit at this gruesome sight. The murderer slowly turns his gaze to me. His eyes empty. Black abyss's watching my every movement. His lips curl into an inhumanly grin. He starts laughing like a maniac and forces the sword out of the corpse of my father. He lunges towards me. I'm frozen unable to move. The blade cuts right though my chest. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I wake up while screaming my lungs out. Tears fall out my eyes. What was that just now? A nightmare... Or the future? 

(y/n) POV end

Last edited: 30.11.18