13 (lemon)

A/N: THIS IS A SEXUAL CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE THINGS THEN READ THE FLUFF PART AND WAIT FOR UPCOMING CHAPTERS

But the ride wasn't lasting long. Her body being pressed on his back and her warm breath on his neck. Revali has yearned for her touch for so long and now he has to control himself because of this flight? Pathetic. He lands and lets (y/n) walk in first. He takes her wrists roughly but still in a loving way, once they're out of sight from bystanders. He shoves them above her head as he presses her against the nearest wall. (y/n) being surprised gasps for air as she lightly hits the stone wall. She looks in his eyes for answers seeing they're only filled with love and lust. He passionately smashes his lips/beak onto hers. (A/N: let's just say this works and doesn't hurt at all for the lemons sake) (y/n) happily accepts and melts into the kiss. She feels Revalis tongue asking for entrance and she denies, keeping her mouth closed. (y/n) sees as his gaze from into a light scowl. He has to think of another way to get in, so he keeps on kissing, while reaching with one hand down to her waist. He slivers under her shirt and traces his index finger down her spine, making her gasp and shiver a little. Satisfied with her reaction he quickly let's himself in. His tongue traces every inch of her mouth not letting any part be untouched. Unfortunately air is also a thing one needs from time to time so both have to part. They breath heavily. (y/n) sees her chance and grabs Revalis arms dragging him into the next best room with a bed. She pushes him on one and starts stripping his clothes off of him. Revalis shocked by her sudden change in character has no time to react to what's happening. He only notices his skirt rising a bit. (A/N: *notices bulge* OwO what's this? OK I'll stop) Only to have his skirt be removed. (y/n) starts tracing over his manhood. He only twitches and tries to not moan out loud, but then she hits the spot, his spot. He let's out a moan earning a light chuckle from his lover. She stops teasing him and crutches down. She takes the dark blue shaft and leans down, giving its head a little lick. "W-what a-are you doi-ng!?" shouts Revali clearly being in this situation for the first time. "What? Never had a blow job?" (y/n) laughs as she sees his confused expression. She continues where she left and starts putting it in her mouth, letting her tongue do the most work. "Hnnngh!" she can feel him pulsating a little with every touch she does. After some more sucks she let it out again, only to lick her way down to his 'special' spot. She licks it repeatedly and even started massaging his crown jewels for a bit. He is only left to lay there and moan squirm under her touch. (y/n) starts sucking again, this time moving her head up and down, as far as she could without gagging of course. He did have a bit of size down there. "Haaaa Hnnngh (y-y/n) s-stop i-i-I'm gooing to-" he couldn't even finish his sentence as semen shot right into her mouth. She only starts drinking it all/ spits it out because she is not to comfortable with the white liquid. "Now why are you still dressed?" she looks down at herself and sees the clothes still on her body. She gets up throws herself to onto him. Revali uses this as advantage and turns her around so she is now under him. He quickly rips of the clothes of her body. He takes a bit of time to inspect every inch of her now naked body. "A-am I too chubby!? O-o god by your look it s-seems I am..." she shyly averts his gaze. "No (y/n) look at me. Every inch of your body is beautiful and I'm going to make it mine now. Don't even think about anything else got that?" she nods. He traces his fingers/feathers over her stomach and her hips making shivers run down her spine. Her legs rubbing against each other in pleasure. As she lays there still a bit shaken,  he grabs her legs and spreads them out. She yelps as he gently puts a finger in her clit. He fingers her until a sudden burst of liquid flows out. Now is his time. He takes his member and quickly thrusts into her. "HaaaHNGHnnn~" she moans grabbing onto his shoulders. He thrusts and thrusts until he finds her sweet spot making (y/n) squeak out in pleasure. Revali continues grinding until he feels himself getting close again. He thrusts quicker and more roughly making (y/n) getting close too. "HNGGGH (YYY/NN)!" he climaxes. Soon after she does too shooting her goo out of her vag as she smiles opon him. (A/N: Can anyone see where I no longer felt like writing with these words?) "Hah Hah Hah... I love you Revali." "I love you too~"

A/N: Welp hope you liked this thing I just wrote. Imma just go and shower with holy water for now. See you guys in the next chapter! 

Last edited: 03.12.18