10

Screams of terror are heard, lasers are shot left and right. The guardians are out of control and even more monster roam the woods. "QUICK! We need to get to Vah Medoh!" screams (y/n). She climbs on top of Revali and he uses his famous updraft move. They got into the interior of its body just in time, because a shield has set right after they landed. "What is happening? Why did Medoh just construct a shield out of thin air?" asks Revali, running after (y/n) who just started running to her spell book, that she left at the bedroom. "I don't think it was Medoh who built that. I feel a strong presence in the control room. Let's go! And be prepared there can be death at every corner!" Revali takes the lead, bow in hand, prepared to shoot anything evil. He moves at a slow pace forward, cautious of any sound heard. They enter the control room and see the orange control panel standing there in the middle of Medohs back. An orange-redish colour slime mass covers the panel. The goop starts moving as soon as it notices the presence of the two. The goop detaches itself off the panel and starts forming a clawed hand and another arm with a canon attaches to it instead of a hand. Long spikey, red hair grows at the back of the deformed mechanical head. It's lower body just ends with some kind of rubble of ruins, which are also seen at its back. It opens its blue eye and let's out an ear shattering screech, making (y/n) and Revali quickly close their ears to not get them damaged. It loads up a lot of force on its gun and soon shoots out a massive plasma projectile on the two. (y/n) jumps out of the way and Revali gets himself over it with a swift wing movement. "W-what are you!?" screams (y/n) as she moves out of the way of an incoming tornado made by this hideous creature. " I̟͈͕̺̥'̞̻͉͈m̲ͅ W̥̳̘̱i̠̳͕̰͕̯n̴̬̮̳d͇͔̥̜̖b̤li̥̣̰̺̣̜g̙̙̙͉̪h́t̮̣̣͈ ̶̰G̺̤ͅa̼̺͔͚̩̳͚͢n͏̹̪͚̙o̭ͅn̹̤̬̲ " hisses this reincarnation of Ganon. (y/n) is taken back a bit, she didn't think it would respond. "Can you tell me why you're doing this!?" she shouts avoiding more shots. " I̪͔͉̺͙̫̪ ͓͟m̗̝̻u҉̫s̙̯͇̙͙͚t̞ ͙̳̤ṱ̜͓͎̜a̛̟͔̣͓̱̯̣k̖̗̼̭̱̫e̴̙̠͖̠̗̗͙ ̞̩̤͍̺D̘̩̞̯͈͠i̲̮͝v̡̲̘͎̜̖ḭ̢͖͇n͇͎̫͈̺e̯̤̤.̖͔̻̜͉͇͡ " hisses this monster, this time louder than the last response. (y/n) sees that there is nothing she can do to talk this over and opens her book. Revali already started shooting the monstrosity, but after three hits it transforms into a blue ball and switches locations. (y/n) notes that even if this creature can fly, or more hover other the ground, is not able to actually move from the spot it's in right now. She uses this as an advantage and runs other to Windblight Ganon and shoots at him with a direct hit from her magic book. She quickly runs some metres away from it and shoots some more. It does the transportation move again but this time behind Revali. He couldn't make out where it has gone now and is in its shooting track. "REVALI WATCH OUT! " the monster sees it's chance and shoots in Revalis direction. (y/n) was luckily able to push him out of the way. She unfortunately got scraped on her right shoulder, nothing too deep but still bothersome. She'll feel that for the next few days. "God you could've died there! You're sooo lucky I'm here to save you." the woman says while getting off Revali and back into a fighting stance. "I should probably stop trying to wing it. Hehe... " he trails of at the end. "You wHAT!?" (y/n) shouts while running from another tornado. Revali looks at her apologeticly and aims at the blue eye, hitting it perfectly. This made the creature upset and it fly's towards the middle. It screams out again and let's four little robot like things out of its body. It leaks a bit at the spots where either (y/n) or Revali hit it.

...

Windblight Ganon has finally enough and fly's to the control panel at first emitted from. It struggles first and then all of its fluids rapidly flow out of it. A purple light breaks through its body and Windblight Ganon explodes into tiny little pieces splattering everything around it, of course that includes (y/n) and Revali. Those two are breathing heavily trying to catch their breath after this hard fight. "Thank God Vah Medoh is still in my control." He smiles but then realizes something. "Oh no! The others are all probably having something like that to deal with too! And if I couldn't have beaten it alone then what about them!? They're probably still fighting, we have to get to them! " (y/n) takes his free hand. "Everything's gonna be OK. I can teleport with my magic to places I've already been to. I can get to Gorone City in minuets and Zora's Domain is not far from there. You would just have to go to Gerudo and help Urbosa there. Do you understand?" "Yes of course..." he squeezes her hand a little and rubs his beak on her cheek for a little. This sudden contact makes her cheeks blush in a bright red. "Just promise me you'll take care of yourself there." she smiles at his cute words of worry. "Naturally. Good luck." "You too". (y/n) opens her book, reads out the spell and soon vanishes into thin air. Revali takes some deep breaths and then fly's off too.

...

IMPORTANT A/N: Sorry that this chapter is so short but I have something important to ask you. Do you want to read about how the other Divine beasts get freed? I'm not really feeling like writing that, because I'm rather bad at describing fighting scenes in my opinion and they're not that much fun then the lovey-dovey stuff. Tell me in the comments if you want to skip the Divine beasts or not.

Last edited: 30.11.18