13 (fluff)

The flight is a bit different than always. Revali randomly started circling around the village on a horizontal level, giving (y/n) the chance to sit up and enjoy the cool air. This continues for a couple of minutes till she feels Revalis movements change. She quickly grabs onto him tightly and he starts getting back on track to Vah Medoh. The giant bird is now sitting on the big rocky handle on top of the village, so the room (y/n) has been staying in is no longer accessible. Fortunately the cockpit still is. Revali lands and guides her to the room. "You've never actually showed me around here you know." he looks at her as guilt flashes in his eyes. "Sorry, I guess we never had the time for it." he holds her hand still walking slightly ahead of her. "And the rooms were kind of blank. I've changed that while you were gone, so once you come back everything is pleasing to look at." (y/n) gasps and starts getting exited about what exactly Revali decorated the rooms with. The Rito only smiles down at his cute girlfriend. They enter the room. The first thing (y/n) notices is the colourful carpet laid out on the ground. It has tiny wind pattern stitched into it, they resemble the ones on Revalis scarf. Just absolutely adorable in (y/n)s opinion. The next thing she sees are all kinds of articles decorating the walls. Some paintings here, a small wall carpet there and some bows with beautifully made arrows attached to them. But there's one thing that sticks out the most. The girl walks towards it, with Revali following her. "Why is there no picture in this frame?" "That's an easy question." arms wrap around her waist. "Because there are now pictures of us yet. I want to frame one once we get the time to make some." she turns around "Really!? Awww that's so cute of you!" she returns the hug. "Come have a seat." he let's go and gestures her to two beanbags sitting in a corner. She skids over and sits down, sinking a bit into the beanbag. Revali does the same and gets soon tackled by the (h/c) girl. He let's out a slight 'oof' sound. As the girls lays there on his chest, he strokes her hair in a slow and soothing motion. (y/n) takes the time to look at the other items in the room. A small table, some dressers, a hammock on the left side and a...  Human bed right next to it? "hey fluffy bear?" he twitches a little surprised. "From where does that nickname come from? And yes what is it?" "Why do you have two beds in this room even though we both clearly fit into either of those?" "Oh well..." he bashfully averts the eye contact. "I thought maybe some days you don't feel too comfortable in a hammock, so I let a human bed be built in this." she 'Awws' into his chest. "That's so thoughtful of you! I love you" "I love you too" he rubs his beak a little on her head, it's like a kiss on the head but Rito style. "And about my question, why fluffy bear? I'm still confused about the context for this one." "Hehe, well you're fluffy. There's no denying that. And you're soooo hugable just like a teddy bear. And I combined the words and boom fluffy bear. If you don't like it I could always call you something else. How about.... Hmm...  Sugar bun?" "no" "Hunk muffin?" "No" "Peaches?" "NO" "My Hero?" "...sure. You can call me that" (y/n) giggles and kisses him on his beak. "I've missed you so much, you don't even know." "Me too Bubbles. Me too" Both lay there in their comfortable silence till it hit her. "Wait did you just call me Bubbles?"

...

"Nika hello!" "(y/n)! Thank Hylia you're well! I haven't seen you since the Calamity. Some of us were fearing the worst when Revali came back alone." (y/n) and Revali went for a stroll in the village, see if their friends are OK. Their first stop is, of course,  the small bakery owned by Nika. "Sorry about that, I had to go back to my own country and see if everything's OK. My father even let me stay here forever! Isn't that great?" "Wait really? That's perfect! I don't want to lose a good friend of mine." the talk goes on and on, soon Nikas boyfriend comes along and sits with them at the table. (y/n) and Nika exchange stories and their boyfriends just sit there bored out of their minds. "Girlfriends am I right?" "You know it" replies Revali. 

...

(y/n) and Revali are now sitting at a lake on one of the smaller islands surrounding the village. The female has put off her shoes and dipped them into the cold water. You may think that the water would be ice cold,  but it actually just is cool and refreshing to the touch. Rito village in general is warmer then you may think. "That conversation took waaaay to long." "Hehe sorry, it has been awhile since I've last seen her. You need to check up on things around you too sometimes you know?" "Of course I get news from around Bubbles, but still two hours of chit chatter is in my opinion just too much." (y/n) laughs a little and then sighs, leaning against Revalis side. She really needed this.

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I had a lot going on in my life right now but I'm back. This chapter is a bit short I know. BUT you'll get another version soon. You guys know what I'm talking about *eyebrow wiggle* it could take some time though. I've never written a lemon so I apologize in advance. Hope you liked this fluffy chapter! 

Last edited: 30.11.18