12

The reunion was great, tears were shed, laughs were shared. And as the end of the day dawns, the more locked up emotions start to show themselves. (y/n) and Revali are now sitting in the garden of the castle. Both enjoying the sunset. Revali takes a quick look around. No-one in sight. No one to ruin his moment yet again. He takes a deep breath. "hey uhm... Well how do I phrase it...." (y/n) looks curiously at the flustered Rito. "I-I love y-"

.... (YOU'LL NEVER READ THE CONFESSION!)

(JK

"I love you (y/n)! I really do. Whenever you're around I just get so nervous. Whenever we fly together my heart skips a beat. Since the first time I've seen you, I knew that we were meant to be. So please will you accept my confession and become my girlfriend?" a huge blush has formed on his cheeks, his two little dots are now no longer visible. And an even bigger blush has spread across (y/n)s face. "O-of course!  I love you so much Revali you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that!" she pulls him into a tight embrace and Revali lovingly returns it. "Sorry my Dear, I've tried many times, but fate wanted this to be our moment." "Look the stars have come out! They're beautiful." they shift their embrace to a better star gazing one. (y/n) lays with her head on his shoulder and Revali has his arm around her shoulders, keeping her close to him. "You know there's something more beautiful than these stars." "Oh yeah? Tell me" Revali shifts his gaze to her eyes and inches a bit closer. (y/n) can feel his warm breath on her ears making her blush in return. "Me" he whispers. "Oh come on!" she teasingly shoves Revali away from herself. "How could I not have expected that!? " "Haha you know me. I do these things called ruining the mood."

...  A week or so later

"Thank you all so much for having me. We had a fun time together and stopped Ganon. But now is my turn to return to my own kingdom." shocked faces stare at the girl. "But why!? Don't you like it here anymore?" asks Daruk. "Ah that's simple, I came here with a mission. Now that it's done I need to go back. Father must be worried, I've been gone for so long. And I really miss him." "Woah woah hey. Didn't you say after you've been revived that you saw your family in the after life? Something doesn't add up here." says Zelda. "Well my father was missing. My mother said that there was a bad flue killing people while I was gone and that it took everyone away except my father. Talk about a strong king Hehe." she says with a melancholy look in her eyes. "No you can't go! Kantlanus told me himself that there's nothing left for you in his land! You have to stay!" begs Revali, wanting his beloved to be save with him. "Revali I love and respect you, but making up lies just so I stay is below you. Please I have to go back" "B-but-...  It's no use Huh?" (y/n) embraces him and gives him a kiss on his beak. "I promise I'll visit once in a while." She gets on her trusted horse, "Goodbye everyone! I hope to see you soon! ", and rides back home. 

...

(y/n) has now arrived at the border between Kantla and Hyrule. She let's one of her hands reach up to the dark blue feathers behind her ear. She sighs sadly thinking about the happy memories she has collected with Revali. She quickly shakes her head to get these thoughts out and gets off from her horse.  While building up her tent for the night, memories from her father appear in her head. Her saddens soon forms to determination. She really does miss him. 'He was always so nice. Even to the people!' she thinks. 'He's just the best... ' she falls asleep in her tent. 

...

The princess has reached the Cun village, or more like the area of the village. There is still a bit of walking to be done. She quickly puts over her cloak, not wanting to be seen. This helping thing is supposed to be a secret mission. Soon she spots the two big flags with the royal sign on it. She signals her horse to go faster, but he only neighs in distress showing her he doesn't want to go any further. He completely stops and (y/n) is left with walking through the village. She'll let a guard pick up her luggage later. She looks at the flags and notices a change, that is not her sign on there. 'Isn't that... The symbol from the revolutionary? What is going on?' interested as to what has happend, she goes around town searching for someone to ask what's going on. She spots a woman, probably in her late 40s, sitting at a bench enjoying the sun. (y/n) sits down next to her, making sure her face is covered. "Excuse me, I've got a question. Isn't this supposed to be the capital of Kantla? Why are there no flags from the royal family around?" she asks, "Oh dear haven't you heard? The revolution has finally started. The people were unhappy with the king, so they made sure he and the people around him no longer exist. They even burnt down the castle as a symbol of democracy." the lady says, looking right at the stranger next to her. "And who are you? I haven't seen you around here? A traveler perhaps?" she asks curiously. "eh... Yes, in a way. I had a message for the king sent by the princess of Hyrule. Is there no one here that I can speak to." "They're all dead. Everyone got killed in the fire." (y/n) sits there shocked, she still thought he was alive. She takes some time to swallow down her true emotions.   "That's weird I've always heard nice things about the king, why was he killed so suddenly? " she asks with a fake smile. "Hohoho! Then you must've gotten the wrong information. He was one of the worst leaders this country ever had. He killed countless of so called criminals publicly, he even made the remaining family's watch it all. When the harvest was not good and even the farmers had not enough to eat, he made his soldier's take all from them. He was purely evil. He for sure didn't go to heaven." everything started to click into place in (y/n) mind. 'not going to heaven... So that's the reason I didn't see him at the table... Oh God!' "T-thank you for the information. I've got to go now. Have a pleasant day!" "You too" and she ran away. Back to her horse. Getting on it as quickly as possible. This place is no longer her home. Good thing the woman didn't recognize her, better get away before she does. Her horse neighs and start galloping the opposite direction. Back to Revali. 'He... He was right. There was nothing left for me there.' a tear falls out of her eyes. She was too foolish back then. 'Why haven't I just listened to him and stayed? Why? '

...

Quick steps and even quicker breathing can be heard as a women runs up the stairs to Rito village like a mad man. Her breath is taken away as she sees the Peron she yearned for all this time. "REVALI!" The blue Rito turns around and his face instantly shifts to a look of pure joy. (y/n) runs into his arms, embracing him. He hugs back not wanting to let her go again. "I missed you so much! Thank goddess you're back!" "I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you! I-I'm so sorry! " she sobs into his chest. "There there", he strokes her head, "come with me. We don't want everyone to see you like this don't we?" She only nods and lets Revali guide her to his landing spot. "Get on, it's been to long that we've been up there!"

A/N: It's voting time guys! This can have two endings, either a fluffy romantic scene OR a lemon/smut scene for those sinners around you. I can of course write both, but I'd rather see what the majority is for, that one I'll write first. Just tell me in the comments if you want fluff or lemon. 

Last edited: 30.11.18