7

Pretty lonely having to pack your stuff all alone. Thankfully (y/n) didn't have much to pack. She looked after her supplies and notices the fruits with questionable colour. They appear as if they've been plucked just moments ago. A weird country with weird food. Her water is running low and she quickly runs up to the nearest spring. While filling up the bottle her mind wanders off. ' Before I get to Goron City I'll need these heat resistance potions. I should talk with some travelers on my way there to see if they have some on them or sell the ingredients. I wonder what orders Zelda will give us next. I hope we won't be too long there. That place is hot. I hope I'll get home soon. I need to tell sister everything I've experienced here! Oh she'll love it here. But then I don't want to go anywhere and stay with him... Him!? I'm not thinking about Revali now am I? Oh God I don't like him that way now do I? No, no I don't. Or do I? NO!' She shakes that thought right out of her head and moves her gaze to the horizon. Mountains and forests painting an almost magical view. 'I'll miss this for sure' her eyes scan the area and soon land on the sun standing almost straight over her. She quickly moves on with her packing, gives her friend and partner, that's been loyally waiting for her arrival, a carrot and small pet on the nose and makes her way over to Revalis landing. 

...

She waits, waits and waits. The sun already settled on the horizon indicating that the night is soon to fall. Tired, hungry, heartbroken these feelings mix together in this girl. 'What if he forgot about me? Or if he just hates me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore? This could also be almost a prank of some kind.' (y/n) has now lost all hope in meeting Revali. She walks over to the small bakery hoping it to still be opened. She reads the 'open' sign and sighs with relief. She buys some cookies and a muffin. She gets back to the landing spot and sits down, taking a bite out of a cookie. There's nothing more she can do. The place she was staying at was in Medo and a small part of her brain is screaming for her to still wait and have hope. Having eaten every pastry made her sit boredly there and think. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by flapping of bird wings getting closer to her. She happily turns over from where the sound is coming from. "Revali!- oh" in front of her lands Cheren. The only person she wanted to not see today. This light blue Rito won't let go. "What does a lovely lady like you do all alone this late in the evening? Has your boyfriend left you?" his smirk grows disgusting the girl. "First of all he's not my boyfriend.-" "Oh so your single then!? How lucky to be me. Want to go on a date sometime? I know a lot of romantic places around here." bummed in Cheren. "let me speak out first for God's sake. And second of all I'm not interested in you one bit. Please leave me alone." Cheren, still unfazed by this, leans closer to her grabbing a strand of hair and twirling it a bit in his fingers. "Oh come on babe, you haven't even told me your name. How should I ever get a chance with you?" "Leave. Me. Alone. I'm way out of your league now good bye." she quickly turns away trying to walk away. He grabs her arm in return. Her hole body stiffens by his touch. "Now now cutie, you won't just walk away from me... With this body. " he creepily uses his other hand to trace over her side, sending shivers over her whole body and making every alarm in her head ring. If nothing interrupts this soon something really bad is going to happen. And it'll be even worse then the last time. She rips her arm out of his grip and makes a run for it. But God Kantlanus doesn't mean well for her and she stupidly turns right instead of left making her run into a dead end. Even chief Kaneli is not in his hut. The whole universe must be against her today. She turns over only to see Cheren that followed her. "Now now be a good girl and don't resist me anymore. If I'll see you trying to get away... Oh you don't want to know what I'll have to do to you." his smirk turned into a very creepy smile. Why is it always the people around you that are the crazy ones? With no way behind her and Cheren blocking the way in front of her,  there is nothing to do. Her hole body freezes at her spot. 'Oh please Revali I need your help! Where are you when I need you!?' Cheren makes his move and soon is only steps away from (y/n). When suddenly something crashes into him. It's none other then Revali, the Rito champion. "What do you think your doing!? Get away from her and if I ever see you even looking at her the wrong way, you will feel my wrath got that peasent!?!" Cheren shakily nods and runs away. "Everything is fine for I am here (y/- uff" (y/n) tackles Revali into a tight hug. She's shaking like a leaf and only the soft strokes on her back help her calm down. "W-why weren't you here? I waited so long for you! If you'd come sooner this wouldn't have happend!" she shouts into his feathers. "Sorry it took me longer then expected to get this thing. Thankfully I'm here now so please don't be scarred anymore." "....What is it that thing that took so long?" "Piqued your interest? It's just a little something to make you remember me when ever you aren't around me. Here" Revali opens one of his palms and reveals three dark blue feathers attached to a small curved part. It looks just like the feathers that come with the top part of the winter gear. "These are my most precious and most fluffiest feathers, so don't lose them." (y/n) takes off her white feathers and attaches Revalis ones. "Thank you!" she embraces him and gives him a quick peak on the cheek. Revali has no time to react before she retreats again. "I'm so happy. Thank you this means so much to me!" Her smile being the brightest and loveliest he has ever seen. His heart flutters and his stomach won't stop feeling weird for a reason. "W-well if it makes you so happy, then I should get you more presents... " his sentence getting quieter after each moment. This made only the first part audible. "what did you say?" "Nothing. shouldn't you be on your way now? It's a trip and most parts around here are safer at night then day." "Are you sure? That doesn't sound very plossible" "Trust me I've been traveling through these parts so often I know every nook and craney." "Well if you say so"

...

The trip was not really hard. She only accountered some Bokoblins. She also traded some of her apples with a traveler for 5 heat potions, so that's good. She did have to leave her horse behind because of the heat. She climbs up the rock wall and the strong heat hits her face first. She quickly gets her potion out and drinks it, feeling the sweet release as her body cools down instantly. 

...

Goron City lays right before her. She encountered an Igneous Talus, she just ran away from that one, and had to kill some lizalfos on the way. She walked in this big city and was greeted by a familiar Goron. "Hey Daruk! How have you been?" "All good (y/n), it's good to see you made it here unharmed. A lot of Hylians can't make it so I'm glad you did. Come with me, the princess is expecting you." 

... 

"Now show me how well do you handle a bow." (y/n) takes her Soldier's bow and shoots at a circle drawn on the ground far away from her. She remembers everything Revali has taught her and let's go of the arrow. She hits the middle and looks proudly at Zelda. "Well done! You have done good work over the past week. Now why don't we go and start with our next search unit. There is a shrine that just wants to be found!"

...

Long story short, there was no fourth shrine. Some legends just aren't real. Poor Zelda. "OK everyone you did well. Unfortunately there just is no shrine we can use here. I think we need some relaxing time don't we?" announces Zelda. "How about a hot spring? I mean we don't need to go...." suggests Mipha. "That's a wonderful idea! Come let's go!" says Urbosa. "You girls go and have fun at the hot springs, I can use one when ever I want because I live here. And I still need to talk to some of the townspeople." insists Daruk. "Well OK Daruk, I see you tomorrow then?" asks Zelda. "Yes of course princess. Goodbye." everyone waves and he walks away. "Now shall we go?"

...

'How could this happen? I'm sitting in an hot spring. Naked. With Zelda, Mipha and Urbosa. Link is waiting somewhere in earshot if something happens. And well I don't know how this happened, but we suddenly started talking about my training... So how did we get to this topic!?' "Now come on (y/n) tell us are you and Revali in a relationship already?" "You'd be such a cute couple!" "Tell us when's the marriage? " Link must be laughing his butt off. "Guys please we're just best friends. Nothing more nothing less. Could we please change the topic?" poor girl, nothing gets past the topic 'guys' in a girl group. "So what do you like most about him? Is it his bad attitude or did he seduce you somehow? Hahahah" Urbosa is just having a blast right now. "Well his feathers are super fluffy and he is so sweet sometimes and he got me-" she quickly catches herself and slides herself more under the water that only everything above her nose is visible. "Oh do tell! What did he get you? A ring? Hihi" Mipha giggles away, clearly enjoying this situation  a lot. "...some of his feathers" (y/n) quickly says before shifting her head back under water. "Oh my gosh!" "Are we talking about the same Revali here?" "You do know what this means right?" "Huh what do you mean Zelda?" "Well Rito often give their significant other some of their feathers, that way they always have something with them that makes them think of them." (y/n) gets even redder then before. "You... You have got to be kidding me!?"

Last edited: 30.11.18