11

"You sure you're OK? The way you fought that beast was amazing!" Daruk proudly states as he punches his fist on his chest. "It was nothing. Once you've fought one you get the hang on how they work. I'm just glad I could save you in time. Who knows what would've happened if Fireblight Ganon got you that one time." (y/n) states. "Yeah you really saved my skin. That monster almost got me when my shield was down. Either way, you gotta get quickly to Mipha! She's probably in great danger!" "Yes Sir!"

... (In Vah Naboris)

Thunderblight Ganon is turning into purple light and Urbosa and Revali high-five each other. "Good job. I never knew you could be help in this significant time." Urbosa chuckles. "Hey! If it wasn't for my archery skills you wouldn't live anymore. Hmpf, some people these days just don't understand how important I can be. Pathetic." he scoffs clearly no longer wanting to be here anymore. "But the way you shot its weapon away from me was kinda heroic, gotta say." "Compliments won't get you out of this one Gerudo Champion." Revali looks away with his arms crossed. "Hehe, it was worth a try. Now I think we should get as fast as possible to the castle. The princess and Link could be in danger or worse!"

...(Back to (y/n) in Vah Ruta)

With her last bit of strength, Mipha throws her spear at Waterblight Ganon. It has no more power left and explodes leaving only some of its bad smelling liquids. "Thank the goddess, if it wasn't for you, I would've definitely ended up dead. Thank you again for that time you knocked its spear out of its hand as it was about to attack me." Mipha says fetching her weapon. "Huff... It was nothing." "Are you sure you're Ok? Look! You're bleeding!" (y/n) looks at the fish girl puzzled. Something wet starts dripping over her left eye and only now she notices that she's been wounded. "I need to heal you! And look at how exhausted you are." "I guess fighting three of Ganons reincarnations one after the other is exhausting. I just need a little breather." "No you need clinical help. Let me look at that wound of yours." "No, I tell you I'm in no need of your magic right now. It also would take too much time! We need to get to Zelda and Link quickly. They're much likely in trouble." "But-..... Ok. We should go now if we want to make it in time." "No need Mipha. I can teleport us there. I've traveled through inner Hyrule on my way to Princess Zelda." "But are you capable of casting such a drenching spell? Your face says it all. You'll pass out any minuet." "No I'm fine! Now come I've got a Mana drink with me. I'll drink it once we're there Ok?" "You promise?" "I promise"

...

In the distance one can hear the sound of Guardians going wild and a sword clashing against metal. That have to be them. "Look Mipha there's Link and Zelda! Go quickly, they need your healing powers!" She quickly starts running but looks back at (y/n) one last time. "I'll be Ok! I'll just sit here and drink that Mana water!" Mipha's relieved and darts into the woods. 'Hehe...... If only I was that smart to actually pack one of those with me.' She lays there against a rock, completely drenched from all her strength. The adrenaline soon vanishes and her wounds start to hurt. 'This is what you get for putting others above you (y/n). Father would be so proud of me. I'd be the perfect ruler.' (y/n) looks around with her one slightly open eye, the other has been sealed shut by the dried blood. She can only guess what's around her, the vision blurs. She gives up entirely and concentrates on hearing what's around her. This helps her a bit with the pain, just not fully. Her body begs her to go to sleep. But sleep equals certain death in this situation. The only thing she's left with to do is think. Think about her family, her kingdom. Think about what she's achieved, what she's seen. Think about Revali and how she feels about him. 'Oh if only you where here.' A tear slips out of her eye and her drowsiness tries to take over. 'No don't..... I need to see him..... One last time-' Her thoughts get cut off as everything around her turns black.

...

Silence. Nothing but Silence. "Hello?" a female voice says out loud. Nothing happens, only her words echo through this black room. "Hello!? Is Anyone there!?" She screams, no reply yet again. The (h/c)et starts roaming this nothingness. The black changes into a nice shade of green. The green starts sprouting flowers. Pink ones, yellow ones even blue ones. Each colour is represented. The girl stops and picks up a flower with a nice (f/c) shading. She inhales its scent. Its smell is indescribable, like sunshine combined with spring and summer, but also at the same time like a warm hug in a bakery with freshly backed goods. Absolutely amazing. The girl seems to be very fond of the flower and puts it behind her ear. She walks on, trying to avoid on stepping on too many flowers. She listens for any signs of life in her surroundings, and well enough she hears something. Or more, people chatting with each other. She quickens her pace and spots a long table with many many people sitting at it. The more closely she gets to it, the more she can recognize who exactly is sitting there. The first person she sees is a small girl, a little over 13 years old. Still full of innocence and happyness. "Sanaki!" Suddenly shouts the (h/c) haired girl. The Chatter stops and now everyones attention is on her. "(y-y/n)! I'd never think to see you here of all places. How did you get here?" "I can't really remember.... I think I fell asleep or something. But that's beside the point! How have you been? Is our kingdom doing good?" (y/n) asks happily. Sanaki avoids eye contact and becomes silent. "I-Is something wrong sister?" "Oh nothing's wrong Dear she's probably just glad to see you again." bumps in a man. "Uncle Barst! I thought you went missing after that hunt last year?" "Well... Suprise! I'm still alive!" The tall man states, feeling that his lie will soon be seen through. "Come sit with us little one. Oh you've grown so much. You look like a proper lady now!" an old lady says. "Grandmother...I-I've seen you lay on your death bed. W-what's going on here!?"

...

Silence. The silence between the champions is so thick, one could cut it with a knife. It now has been a week since Ganon has been freed and killed again. It was all thanks to (y/n). She was the one to get Mipha to Link to heal him. She was the one to help most of the champions when their Divine Beasts were being taken over by Ganon. But now.... She's dead. She sacrificed herself, ignoring all her problems and helping others first. If she hadn't sacrificed herself.... Link would've died. Some just can't take it any longer and start crying, others just go. Wanting to be alone with their grieving. For Revali, he never left her side. She was his everything. She was so close to being his. So close.... He starts shacking, tears falling out of his eyes. His expression being one no one has ever seen before. A mix of hopelessness, Grieve and Sadness. If only he was there when she passed. It must have been the worst to die all alone.... His crying increases and the people left in the room see that he needs his time alone. "It should have been me not you...." he murmurs under his breath. "You never did anything wrong. You- You deserve so much better! Oh GOD JUST TAKE MY SOUL FOR HERS! SHE SHOULDN'T JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT!" 𝕾𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖝𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘. 𝕴𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙? "W-who said that!?" 𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖚. "W-will you actually do this?" 𝕺𝖋 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑. "Then please do it! She did so much good and this is what she gets in return? Just pathetic!" 𝕺𝖐 𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘-. 𝒲𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹! 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹!?𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓈! 𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕳𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖆, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉. 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙. 𝒦𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓊𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹. 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓌 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒶𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃𝓉'𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈. 𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓈.𝒦𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓊𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹. 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓌 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒶𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃𝓉'𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈. 𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓈. 𝕺𝖐 𝕺𝖐 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖏𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝕬𝖘 𝖎𝖋 𝕴'𝖉 𝖉𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙.𝕺𝖐 𝕺𝖐 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖏𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝕬𝖘 𝖎𝖋 𝕴'𝖉 𝖉𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙. 𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝑔𝑜 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉.𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝑔𝑜 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉. 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖊... 𝕺𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖉𝖞 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊. "Yes what is it?" 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊."W-what but why?" Revali does not get a reply. The gods have left him. A shimmering light appears around (y/n)s body. It closes all her wounds, but leaves no scars. Her skin gets its natural lively colour back. "*Gaaaaasp* *cough cough* H-how did I." (y/n) abruptly sits up and looks confused around the room. "I... I was dead! Revali!" tears well up in her eyes. "I-I died... " Revali wastes no time and pulls her into a bone crushing hug. (y/n) doesn't mind and hugs with the same intensity back. Both crying, being finally able to be together. "(y/n) I l-" "Revali have you calmed do- OH MY GOD (Y/N) YOU'RE ALIVE!" Zelda runs other to the girl who just let go from her first embrace. She gets glombed yet again. The rest of the gang heard the commotion and soon enough embrace the living princess. What a time to be alive.

Last edited: 30.11.18