1

chapter 1: new pet

"Y/N please??? I want to get a pet" Chaerin said annoying her friend.

Y/N liked being alone and just playing random games on her PC or just drawing on her drawing book.

"Y/N you're 16 already you need a life and a responsibility so that you wont be so lonely " Chaerin said to her friend.

"fine fine I'll get a bunny or something" she said then Chaerin flashed her a smile and started dragging her to a Hybrid shop.

she opened the shop's glass door. Y/N saw many kinds of hybrids in their animal form. They have all kinds of animals from bunnies to dogs.

"hi what can I help you with" a guy with mint green hair said.

Min Yoongi. I read from his ID.

"we want to adopt pets" Chaerin said smiling.

"what kind of hybrid do you want?" Yoongi asked in a rather bored tone.

"do you have cats?" Chaerin asked Yoongi nodded and lead her to some cages with cats in them.

Y/N walked around the shop before taking interest in a bunny cage. There were several bunnies cuddling.

Awww cute she thought. Then she saw a white bunny in the corner shivering trying to keep itself warm. Other bunnies hissed at it.

poor little guy... I should adopt it. She thought.

a few minutes later Chaerin came back with a white Persian cat with orange tipped ears and tail.

"isn't he cute his name is Taehyung" Chaerin smiled as Taehyung licked her face.

"aww he is cute" Y/N said. "I want that bunny over there" she pointed to the bunny in the corner.

Yoongi got it for her. "his name is Jungkook or Kookie" he said as Y/N and Chaerin paid for the pets.

they bought cages and other things needed for the pets they also bought special pills that Yoongi said the hybrids would need.

"I've got to warn you though. They might be in their human form the next day..." Yoongi said and we both took note of that just in case it actually happens.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/N got home with the bunny cage in her hands.

"oppa look what I got" she said as Seokjin her brother came down the stairs.

"a bunny? It better not mess up my room or I'm making you clean it" he said.

"his name is Jungkook but I'm gonna call him Kookie since hes too adorable" she said petting the bunny.

"aish I'm more cuter then that thing" Jin said doing some annoying aegyo that Y/N hated.

"oppa ewwww thats gross kookie is 100% cuter" she said sticking her tongue out. The bunny seemed to be happy at that comment.

"yah just keep that thing away from me it smells" Jin said doing a fake hair flip. "its not good for my handsomeness"

"as if Jimin is more handsome than you" she said rolling her eyes Jimin was Chaerin's brother so they're close friends.

"you're just jealous" he said.

"in your dreams oppa" she said running upstairs putting the cage on her desk.

"sorry about Jin oppa Kookie.. and his annoying aegyo" she said scoffing as she thought about her brother's aegyo.

thats weird did I just see him nod? Of course he did pabo. He's a hybrid. She thought.

She filled up the sink with water since she wad going to wash the bunny.

she picked up Jungkook and tried to place him in the sink to be washed but he didn't want to.

"aish dont worry kookie its just a bath to make your fur pretty" she said then placed him in the water after 10 mins of hell for Jungkook Y/N wiped him witha flufft towel making his fur fluff up.

"awww you look like a ball of fluff" she said picking up the annoyed bunny and brushing his fur down.

she kissed him goodnight and placed him beside her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I deleted my other story since idk what to do with the plot of that one. I think this one is better 😂