54

as usual Y/N went back at home she jumped when an all too familiar bunny boy hugged her.

"oopsies sorry kookie didn't mean to scare you" he said cutely.

"no worries cutie let's go inside" she said hugging him and placing cute little kisses on his nose.

"Y/N yahhh! Don't step on that!" jin said who was coming from behind the couch. Y/N saw a carrot attached on a string.

"yah Jin oppa what is this?" Jin made a huge shush sign at his sister.

"yah don't act stupidd it's a prank for Jungkook-oops" Jin said accidentally exposing his own prank. Classic Jin

Y/N burst out laughing her brother was really an oddball but she loved him and his "eomma senses" not to mention he loves wearing that pink polka-dotted apron.

"aish stop laughing I was gonna get the bunny to eat the carrot then I'd take a picture and say I caught a bunny" Jin said Y/N laughed harder at his ridiculous scemes.

"meanie!" Jungkook said whining. "hwe's being mean to me" he said tugging on Y/N.

"hehe calm down Jungkookie let's go upstairs" she said still giggling a bit,

>>>>

Jungkook played with the bubbles in the bath tub Y/N knew he loves bubble baths.

"don't go in too long after all you are part bunny and usually bunnies can't take baths" she said.

"why not?" Jungkook asked.

"aish bunnies die when they spend long in water" she said hugging him "so don't stay too long in okay?" He cutely pouted but nodded.

she washed his hair with strawberry scented shampoo and he thought it smelled nice then after she dressed him up in a unicorn onsie.

"aw that looks cute on you!" She said squealing.

"Y/N! You're making kookie blush" he said hiding his face.

"we're having a sleepover at Nayeon's of course she'd die when she'll see you all cute anf cuddly like this" Y/N said smiling.

they both walked hand in hand outside. Jungkook wore a jacket over the onsie he was wearing.

"Y/N...k-k-I love you" he said blushing.

Y/N smiled since after all, it was an effort for him not to speak in third person, but she found his third person way of speaking cute.

"I love you too nothing's gonna change that" she said smiling.

They both blushed at the same time as their lips brushed against each other.

It was a romanticly cute walk to Nayeon's house.

>>>>

Heyyy guys! Sorry for not updating in awhile! Also I would like to say that i didnt steal any ideas from other books and if I did I really didnt know that it was in other people's books as well and I'm sorry :( I dont read books as much so I didnt really know if ever there were parts of this story was the same I'm sorry :(( I love u alll also BTS ALMOST DISBANDED :(((( I was crying at Jin's speech 😭 also I will be extending this story for you guys :)) thanks for supporting!