9

Y/N woke up to Jungkook beside her sleeping. It was a Saturday which means she didn't have school today.

she was slightly surprised when the bunny boy began moving and making strange sounds.

"Kookie?" She said worried about what's happening to him almost immediately Jungkook's eyes opened.

"h-hurts" he said Y/N was confused. Is he hurt? She thought.

"p-pills forgot?" He said shakily. Just then Y/N realized what was going on. Heat. She almost forgotten about it she remembered Yoongi,the store manager said that she needed to give him those every month.

"oh. Sorry Kookie I forgot please forgive me okay? I won't forget again" she said then rushing to grab the bottle of pills from the top of the side table.

Jungkook let out a noise which scared her. She needed to give him those now.

"h-hurts" he said as Y/N quickly grabbed a glass of water. "Drink this Kookie" she said giving him the pill which he immediately consumed.

"i better make a note to give you these" she said then hugged Kookie who was crying on Y/N's shoulder. She started to sing. It calmed the bunny boy down and he fell into a deep sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

at the hybrid shop Yoongi was busy with organizing the rows of leashes. He wanted a better job then this but he couldn't find one.

"Yoongi" a cold voice said from behind him knowing who it was he turned around.

"what do you want Sehun" he said

"I want that bunny I saw last month the cute one in the back" he said smirking. Yoongi mentally rolled his eyes at this.

"he's sold. Your fault for returning him" Yoongi said "so now if you please just do me a favor and leave"

"fine. But I'll want to know the name of his new owner who took my bunny" Sehun said.

"Kim Y/N" Yoongi said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/N and Jungkook joined Jin in watching dramas that after noon.

"OMOOOO" Jin shouted like a fangirl who just met her oppa.

"aish Jin stop overreacting" Y/N said "its just a holding hands scene"

"what are they doing" Jungkook asked innocently.

"they're holding hands because they love each other but that's for grown up people not for adorable bunny boys like you" Y/N explained.

"b-but don't you l-love Kookie?" She stuttered crystal liquid forming in his eyes.

"awww Kookie of course I love you but that's a different kind of love" she explains petting him.

But what if Kookie loves you like the boy in the drama? Jungkook thought he didn't understand what he's feeling whenever Y/N comes close and pets or kisses him.

"you trust me right Kookie?" She says and the bunny boy nods his head.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Short update I'll write a longer one in the next chapter. ❤️