12

Y/N was getting ready for school when a pouting Jungkook now in human bunny form interrupted her morning routine.

"can Kookie pwese go with you?" He asked cutely Y/N wished she could take him but what happened last time wasen't a moment she wanted to repeat.

"I'll leave you here okay? But now it's time to make some rules so my bunny boy could behave himself" she said the bunny boy's ears dropped down to his head.

she grabbed a pen and paper and started writing down some simple house rules that she knew Jungkook could follow.

Rules :

1. No making mess in the house.

2. No leaving the house when I'm not there.

3. Do not use the stove.

4. Don't scratch the door or walls.

5. Don't open the door not unlesss you hear my voice telling you to open the door for me.

Jungkook read the rules of course he'll be a good bunny for Y/N.

"you understand right? I'll even bring you somethting later if you're good and follow the rules" Y/N said and he nodded ears perking up at the mention of treats and rewards.

"can K-kookie get a goodbye k-kiss?" He said and Y/N nodded. Jungkook leaned in and pecked her on the lips lightly. Just like he saw on Jin's dramas.

Y/N blushed and the unkown feeling was back making her feel as if butterflies were in her stomach.

"d-did Kookie do anything wrong?" He said hanging his head low.

"n-no its alright" she said why am I enjoying this? She thought to herself. She hugged him and said goodbye after that moment.

Is this what they call love? Jungkook thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Yoongi was started awake on the cashier table when his phone beeped. He groaned he didn't like getting up for anything. He unlocked his phone checking whoever contacted him.

from : unknown number

It's Minji~

Oh I didn't save her number yesterday. He thought doing a quick reply.

You changed ************ to MinMin 💕

To : MinMin 💕

Hi. It's Yoongi I forgot to save your number sorry.

Why am I too nervous just texting her!? He thought.

From : MinMin 💕

It's okay, R u free tomorrow?

To : MinMin 💕

yes, it's my day off

From : MinMin 💕

let's meet up at a café near the mall?

To : MinMin 💕

okay sure

MinMin 💕 went offline.

I usually hate going on dates...is this even a date?! I think I like her already he thought.

His thoughts were interrupted when the door opened. He rolled his eyes it was Sehun again.

"what do you want again?" He said rudely not wanting to deal with him today.

"my bunny. I found him but his owner's tough plus a cat hybrid scratched my assistant" he said " so I want you to go get my bunny back"

"sorry I can't help. Its your fault you left him stupid" Yoongi said "now please just leave since that's the only good thing you can do"

"fine if you won't help me I don't need it" Sehun said with a smirk. "You will regret this Min Yoongi"

"whatever just leave" he said pushing Sehun out the door.

Annoying. He thought then went back on his phone to read the text messages from Minji again. He has no idea why he was attracted to her but he is.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI (sorry I published one day late huhuhu 😭)

Its exams omo!!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get good scores.