60

meeting office 12:01 pm

"the welcoming festival is coming around next week" Jihyo, the president of the comitee

"we're opening up a store right?" Lee Taemin, a student volunteer said.

"yes we are" Jihyo said. "We need some students to wait tables" Yoon Jisoo, the comitee buisness manager said.

"let's have Jungkook, Soobin, Sana and Nayeon do it then, it looks like they won't have anything to do during the 3-day festival" Taemin said.

"they'd look great and it would attract visiting students and teachers since they look attractive" Taemin said. The rest of the comitee leaders agreed.

"Jisoo unnie please call them over to have a meeting here later 4:00 pm in the afternoon" Jihyo said "we would need them in order to promote our mini-pop up cafe" she continued.

"yes I'll go and inform all of them" Jisoo said leaving the room as the rest planned out some other details for their pop-up store.

>>>>

Jungkook on the other hand, was watching drawing tutorials on his phone, it was break time and he was cutely nibbling on his pencil while watching some drawing tutorials.

Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.

"hi Jungkook" it was Yoon Jisoo.

"u-um h-hi!" He said cutely.

"mind if you wait tables at the welcoming fesitival? You look cute and it would attract costumers" she said to him. "that is if you aren't planning to do anything then"

"o-okay kookie will do it" he said smiling.

"thanks! Come see us later afternoon in the office to discuss some things" Jisoo said leaving after she said goodbye to him.

Wait tables? Shouldn't be twoo hard... Jungkook thought.

>>>>

Jungkook stepped in the office that afternoon he saw Sana and Nayeon sitting on chairs.

"hi Kookie you must be here to wait tables too right?" Nayeon asked him, he cutely nodded and sat on a chair next to Sana.

"hi thank you for coming to our meeting today we really appreciate it" Jihyo said

"why don't you wait tables too Jihyo? You look pretty too" Sana said. Jihyo glared. "who would manage things then?"

"oooh sorry unnie" Sana said.

Suddenly the door of the office opened. Soobin walked inside. Jungkook pouted.

"hi sorry for being late I had some homework to drop off" Soobin said apologizing and then sitting down next to Jungkook.

"it's alright thanks for coming" Taemin said.

"as you know we pick the best people to do the job and we already ordered some uniforms" Jisoo said. She showed some pictures of outfits they ordered online.

Nayeon and Sana would wear cute white tops with pink skirts with matching frilly pink aprons.

"so cute!" Sana said.

Jungkook and Soobin would wear white polo shirts with black pants and gray aprons tied around the waist.

"Jungkook and Soobin should unbutton a button or two" Taemin said.

"what's that?" Jungkook asked innocently.

They all laughed at his cuteness.

>>>>

HEY GUYS SCHOOLS ALMOST OVER AND I CAN NOW FINALLY FINALLY UPDATE MORE OFTEN SORRY FOR THE WAIT LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLS WATCH WATCH THE BTS COMEBACK 😭