53

Y/N's mother was going through the shelves but forgot that she didn't get groceries that day.

"Y/N! Jin!" Their mother called out.

"yes eomma?!" Jin yelled back from upstairs, he was busy doing his "schoolwork" but was actually watching the latest dramas.

"please go with your sister to get groceries I forgot to do it" their mother said.

"okay eomma! Wait we'll get dressed" Y/N said then let go from hugging Jungkook who whined.

"aish don't worry we'll go out aish get dressed you're being too cute" she said he nodded but cutely pouted he went to Jin's room since his wardrobe is there.

he opened the wardrobe and was deciding what to pick out.

"Jinnie hyungie what should kookie pick?" He asked.

"hm...wear this" Jin said with an evil smirk and handed him jeans and a pastel pink striped cropped top he planned on pranking his sister since he knew that she would die when she would see his abs.

yes he has abs he worked out often but still has a cute face

"Jinnie hyung this is cute!" He smiled cutely and ran to change his clothes.

Y/N went out of her walk in closet in a black tank top matched with her gray shorts and printed blazer to compliment the outfit a necklace around her neck. She wore black two inched heels as well.

(This picture is not exactly what she wore hehe the shoes are different, minus the glasses too since she wears contacts)

"I'm done changing" she said smiling Jungkook was sittin on the chair in her room fixing his fluffy brown hair.

"how does kookie look?" He aked cutely then he raised his arms to grab his sweater his stomach showed.

Y/N blushed hard.

"Jungkookie? Do you really want to wear that?" She asked him he nodded and walked downstairs.

I swear this will be the death of me Jungkook. She thought while covering her blushing face.

>>>>

they arrived at the grocery store and Y/N opened the shopping list.

"lettuce..."she said then proceeded to walk to the vegetable area with Jin.

"do you like Jungkook's outfit?" Jin asked her sheepishly.

"yah he's too hot" she said while blushing.

"aish thank me for it it was all my beautiful mind's idea okay? So please give credit to the genius here" he said sassily Y/N just kept her mouth wide open.

How dare you do this to me Jin oppa! I will really break your phone so you will never watch dramas ever again as my revenge! She thought to herself.

"YAH! He's innocent you know! What if someone else sees" she said and then Jungkook cutely hopped to her.

"Y/N kookie got the soy sauce you asked kookie to get" he said giggling then he raised his arms to grab the lettce again, exposing his stomach.

Y/N blushed hard again.

she saw some other people staring at his exposed stomach and hurriedly covered it with her jacket.

"here use that" she told the bunny boy who was too innocent to know why she would tell him to cover his stomach.

"why?" He asked "did kookie do something wrong?" He asked cutely.

No, but you're being a naughty bunny I'll forgive you since it's not your fault it's Jin's fault. She thought then smiled a little.

After all she thought he was cute and hot.

"okie Y/N! kookie will bring these to the counter now" he said while pushing the shopping cart Y/N noticed he took a bunch of baby carrots and placed it in the cart along with all the other things.

You cutie I can't get mad at you for long. She thought and smiled.

>>>>

Longer chapter! Im sorry it took long to write hope you all have a good day I'm now editing this story to watch out for mistakes ☺️

Love ya all!