48

when the cool evening wind hit Jungkook he couldn't sleep something was wrong.

he knew it was coming.

he always knew it was coming.

heat.

He tossed and turned at night his heat came worse this time since he was a lot older before it was only a small minor feeling but now it seemed a thousand pains went through his body.

"Y-Y/N..." he tapped her shoulder she was still asleep hugging a pillow and he whined grinding on the bed feeling worse than before.

Y/N was a hard person to wake up since she always was a deep sleeper and nothing can wake her up when she starts sleeping.

especially that day since they had a lot of things to do he didn't know what to do and he just patiently waited next to her like an obedient bunny boy he is.

kookie has to stay here. Calm down she will wakey up he thought to himself.

sounds escaped his mouth since it was too much and he started sweating hard and his eyes pooled with tears.

this was too much for him.

he began shaking her hard.

"please...w-wakey k-kookie h-hurt..." he said whining and shaking her hard.

"h-huh?" Y/N said waking up from her sleep thinking it was morning already.

"is it morning already? Baby?" She said he was already whining and crying.

"what's wrong with you? Are you okay?" She asked him and he repeatedly shook his head and pulled on her shirt.

"kookie feels so weird...h-help kookie p-please" he said sweating all over.

"omo it's happening isnt it?" She said hugging him then rushing to get pills. "baby will these work?" She only called him baby at home since he really loved it and he promised to be good just as long as she called him that.

Flashback

class was over and Jungkook went to Y/N and was clutching his pastel colored notebooks.

"Y/N kookiw passed all hwis twests!" He said with aeygo and she smiled.

"I'm so proud of my baby" She said not realizing what she said.

"KOOKIE LOVES BEING CALLED BABY!" He yelled squealing and his ears fluffed up and his cotton tail was twitching.

"awe you cutie want to be called that? We have to call you that at home though since it's not allowed in school" she said kissing him on the lips.

he smiled against the kiss.

"Kookie wubbies Y/N" he said hugging her.

>>>>

After a few hours he was alright and laying next to Y/N.

"baby do you feel better now?" Y/N asked he nodded and hugged her he went in her shirt and popped his head out of the top of her shirt kissing her softly on the lips.

"mmft cutie" she said kissing him back.

>>>>>

Aish sorry I was in the mood for this type of fluffy huhu sorry 😛

also requests granted hehe I'll make more fluffy stories

it's named "Euphoria" I will be releasing it at 9-24-18 i hope you guys love it 😇