31

their date went pretty well and Jungkook and Y/N ended up on the beach admiring the beautiful sunset colors in the sky.

"what's this?" Jungkook asked picking up a sea shell. It was a light pink in color and it was only half of a shell.

"it's called a seashell kookie it comes from the ocean" Y/N said and she laughed at his cuteness.

"can Kookie take this home? Pwese" he said and Y/N giggled and nodded.

"look I found another" Y/N said picking up to what looks like the second half of the shell. It was also the same color and shape only it was in half.

"kookie think this fits with that" Jungkook said placing his half of the shell next to Y/N's.

"it's pretty right?" Y/N asked and he nodded. "not as pretty as you" Jungkook said pouting she smiled and nodded.

"just like this...you're my other half Jungkookie" Y/N said and he blushed.

"Kookie's cheeks feel hot" he said "it's supposed to Jungkookie you're blushing"

"I'm cute that's why" Jungkook said and he kissed Y/N's lips lightly while blushing.

Today is one of the best ones...Y/N thought.

>>>>
the next morning it was a Saturday so meaning there was no school on that day.

"kookie wake up now" Y/N said laughing at how messy his hair looked.

"five minutes" he said hugging his plushie tight.

"you're going to miss breakfast we're having iy with Chaerin unnie and Taehyungie" Y/N said. At that moment Jungkook's ears perked up and he immediately ran downstairs.

once downstairs he smelled the mouth watering smell of freshly made pancakes.

Y/N and Chaerin were cooking while Taehyung was watching excitedly his tail moving against the couch.

"hyungie!" Jungkook said and hugged him he hugged back and smiled at Jungkook.

"wanna play while waiting for them?" Taehyung asked him he nodded happily.

"let's play hide and seek if I find you I get more pancakes" Taehyung said. "whoever wins gets more"

"Kookie is good at this" Jungkook said as Taehyung began to count he hid underneath Y/N's bed hoping not to get caught.

20 minutes later Taehyung still couldn't find Jungkook.

"Jungkookie I give up you win" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook went out from under the bed and jumped on him.

"aish I forgot to look there" Taehyung said laughing.

"it's okay hyungie but Kookie gets more food yay!" He said laughing.

>>>>>

IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGG BTS RELEASED SINGULARITY AND ITS KILLING MEEEEEEEE TAEHYUNG MY LOVE WHY SO GOOD AT ACTING DANCING SINGINGGGGGGG LABYU ❤️
Who else is excited for the comeback?