44

Namjoon entered the college early in the morning. All he could think of was Jin? But why? He thought he always liked Eunha.

there was something about Jin that made him feel attracted. Something rare and special about Jin his feminine attitude and his loving smile attracted him the most.

"Namjoon...I know about this is this true?" Eunha said she was holding out a love letter in pink and smelled like roses. Namjon's face fell and he wished he never existed at that moment.

Flashback

Namjoon smiled at Eunha while she spray painted the school's wall and he always finds her art amusing and artistic.

he felt some small sparks ignite from deep within his heart he smiled so wide his face hurts from doing so.

he decided to write a letter. A love letter confessing his feelings for Eunha.

he grabbed some pink rose scented paper and started writing his love confession in a letter.

Dear Eunha,

I know we haven't hung out or actually talked more than a few words to each other but I really like you and I feel some weird feelings when I'm around you I know usually student council presidents don't like bad girls in school but I really feel attracted to you and also your creative artwork and talents for it. I can see you smile when you make your creations I can see the glimmer in your eyes as well. Wether you say yes or not I will cherish this feeling forever probably. I like you Eunha.

-Kim Namjoon

Back to present time

"do you mean it? You know I clearly said ai hated dating boys after what happened with my parents and my ex!" She yelled. Namjoon had kept that letter when he saw Jin since he as unsure of his feelings that time. He kept it in his locker to make sure she doesn't read it until he was sure or his feelings.

"I'm sorry Eunha" he said looking down.

"sorry won't cut anything you know?! You still hurt me and you already knew what I hated and that I don't want a relationship" she said tears pooling in her eyes as she said that.

"i'm sorry..." he said running outside the school he didn't want to see someone break fown in front of him because of him. He stopped at the school's gardens and sobbed on a bench.

"u-um Namjoon?" Jin was there and hugged him. "you okay?"

those were the most beautiful things her had heard all day from someone. Someone cares. And it's him. He thought.

>>>>

WHO DIED AT IDOL MV?! OMG I REALLY DIED HARD I STREAMED  IT 57 or more TIMES! OMG OMG OMG *ded* I LOVE THOSE KINGS!

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED PLEASE WATCH IT