47

it was Valentines day and Y/N had just opened her locker when a ton of roses fell from it.

"Yah Y/N-ah you have a lot of roses this year" Nayeon said she was also holding some roses.

"I don't even know why I got this much" she said starting to pick them up. "where am I going to put all this aish?" She asked not knowing where she'd put all those roses.

"it's your fault a lot of boys in the school like you" Sana said with a small giggle.

"yah! How about you?!" Y/N yelled flustered at what her friends were saying about the amount of roses she recieved.

"Y/N..." Jungkook shyly said her name he was holding a gold colored rose the other day he saw a bunch of boys go to random flower shops and bought roses he didn't really know why they were buying them so he asked and found out it was for Valentine's day to impress a girl they look up to or adore.

he thought it'd be a good way to impress Y/N since he often saw her talking to some boys and he would throw a tantrum and get really jealous.

"this...kookie bought yesterday for you" he said handing her the gold rose he blushed while placing it in her hand.

"it's so pretty!" She said giving him a tight hug and pecked him in the lips he blushed even harder and remembered seeing roses being painted into other colors and he knew that Y/N liked the color. Gold.

"you are my cute little golden bunny boy!" She said squealing and kissing him.

"ywou welcwome!" He said doing aeygyo and she and her friends just cooed at his cuteness.

>>>>

Namjoon was reviewing his notes for their quiz and still thinking about Jin so most probably his studying is useless and he'll probably fail since he was only thinking of Jin and not the notes he was studying on.

"Jinnie~" he whispered under his breath.

"what is it Joonie?" Jin asked him Namjoon's heart flutter at his feminine voice.

"I wanted to give you this...for good luck" Namjoon said with his famous dimple smile stretching out on his face he placed a rose on Jin's table.

"Joonie! I love it!" Jin said with a giggle.

"awe everything and anything for you baby" Namjoon said winking.

"daddy~" Jin said blushing. "thank you"

"ew gay." A girl laughed and pointed at Jin. Jin had tears pooling in his eyes. Namjoon hated seeing his baby cry.

"what about you?! He's lucky he's taken you're still single since we went to high school!" Namjoon yelled and the whole class began teasing the girl because of Namjoon's savage reply.

"I love you" Jin said. "Love you too baby" Namjoon said winking.

>>>>

A mixture of Kookie's cuteness and Namjin heheheh I know it's not valentines but this is just a cute topic so enjoy!

Request what kind of story would you want (holding votes)

-angsty (BTSXbtsmember)

-more fluff stories like this (BtsmemberX reader)

-gay stuff (bts memberXbts member)

I have to admit something I am Jungkook biased but I was scared my friend would get mad turns out she was okay with it Hahaha that's my short story but of course I love taetae too hehe