49

Jungkook was walking or more likely hopping around the hallways like the cute little bunny he is.

but he had a frown on his cute handsome face.

Y/N was absent from school that day since she had a fever and had to stay home since her mother told her so.

"Jungkook are you okay? You're usually happy with that cute bunny smile of yours" Chaerin said pinching his cheek.

"Y/N not here" he said with a pout. "so kookie sad" he said.

"aw so that's why your cute face is down today" Nayeon said hugging him. "it's okay let's visit her later okay?"

"okay Nayeon noona" he said with a small smile still missing Y/N hybrids don't usually like being away from their owners much.

they grow really attached to them and hates being left behind or away from their owners.

"after school let's go to your house and cheer her up" Nayeon said.

Jungkook nodded the bell rang so he headed over to his class.

>>>>

It is now after school and Jungkook met up with Y/N's friends they are going to his house to surprise Y/N and make her feel better.

"kookie wanna go get flowers" he said with a shy smile and played with his cute short fingers.

Sana pet his head and said "we can stop by the flower shop on the way kookie" she said with her radiant smile.

"yay! Really?! Kookie wanna get the perfect flowers for Y/N!" He said jumping up and down the group cooed at his cute actions.

they then stopped by a flower shop on the way to Jungkook's house.

there was many flowers many colors many different scents, and many types of flowers.

"Y/N loves roses" Jungkook said with a heartwarming smile on his face. He then got some white roses and mixed them with light pink ones.

"that's adorable!" Jihyo said when she saw what Jungkook did with the flowers.

"that will be *****" the cashier said.

"hwere" he said handing her some money the cashier placed the flowers in some wrapping and handed them to Jungkook.

"okie kookie got his flowers for Y/N let's go" he said hopping out the door with the group following the bunny boy.

they reached his house Jungkook opened the door usinh his key he only learned how to use a key last week since his cute self keeps placing the key upside down and whining after it would not fit.

"Y/N kookie si home!" He yelled and ran up yhe stairs then hugging his owner as if hr never saw her in 100 years.

"aw have you been a good boy for me?" She asked he nodded his cotton tail cutely twitching out of happiness.

"Kookie brought something to make Y/N's boo boo gwo away" he said blushing and handing her the flowers.

"aw you're too sweet!" Y/N said pecking his forehead the group went in the room and Y/N smiled. "thank you for coming here!"

"we missed you" Nayeon said and Chaerin went over to hug her best friend.

"we hope you feel better soon!" The group said Y/N smiled she felt so much better already since her friends were there and also her cute bunny boy who was being too impatient and wanted cuddles.

"mwe wanna have cuddle" he said pouting.

"aish what am I going to do with you cutie" she said hugging him.

>>>>
FLUFFY! sorry I haven't been uploading a lot it's exam week and I'm going to die if I failllll wish me luck! Me atm : 🤯