33

Y/N was walking almost home with Jennie and Lisa they were talking about random things.

"I think I like that cute boy a lot" Lisa said talking about a boy she saw in her class.

"aish you can't judge someone that easily" Jennie said "you need to get to know him"

"fine I'm going to look up his account and find out his name on Facebook anyway" Lisa said.

"that's stalking unnie! You can't stalk people" Y/N said laughing along with Jennie.

"it's not stalking when it come to love you two you just don't know what love is" Lisa said firing back. "I bet Jennie doesn't even have any past relationships"

"I don't I know with her. why not jennie and you find someone to date then whoever gets a kiss first wins" Y/N said the two girls seem to like the idea.

"deal" Jennie and Lisa said together.

"I seriously can't wait-" Y/N started until her phone rang.

Short person is calling accept or decline?

She laughed remembering Nayeon and Sana changing Jimin's contact name on her phone the other day.

Accept.

Jimin why are you calling again? Try to seduce me one more time and I'll kill you.

I'm not joking this time! Kookie is here with me he's hurt!

Jimin. Stop joking.

I'm not! Kim Y/N believe me he's hurt I brought him to your house don't worry.

Y/N then realised Jimin was not joking his voice sounded concerned and worried.

Okay. Tell me what happened later I'm on my way.

hurry!

End call.

"I have to leave for home now something happened to Jungkookie!" Y/N said. Her friends nodded and told her to go home fast. She ran.

>>>>

Y/N quickly grabbed her keys and opened the front door running to the living room.

"Y/N! You're here finally!" Jimin said guiding her to Jungkook's room.

"he has a slight fever and a few bruises" Jimin said opening the door for Y/N.

"I was worried" Y/N said she saw the bunny bou laying on the bed sleeping with his lips slightly apart. 

"thank you Jimin. Did you put an ice pack?" She asked and he nodded pointing to the ice pack on Jungkook's body.

"good. Thank you so much but tell me where did you find him?" Y/N said.

"I was just walking with yoongi." He smiled at that name. "then I heared some screams and protests then I followed the sounds to the washroom and found kookie locked in there" Jimin said.

"I will murder whoever hurts Jungkookie" Y/N said angrily.

"I'll find them and beat them" Jimin said.

"thanks for helping out Jimin" Y/N said and he nodded leaving her and Jungkook.

"aish Kookie you worry me a lot somethimes" she said and kissed his forehead.

>>>>

COMEBACK IS ONLY IN A FEW HOURSSSSS IM GOING TO DIEEE

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED? 😱