11

Jungkook had turned into a bunny again as soon as Taehyung and Jungkook finished playing.

"yarn!" Taehyung said starting yo chase the little bunny around the house with Y/N and Chaerin following them yelling.

"Taehyung!!! That's not yarn! It's Kookie" Chaerin yelled. Taehyung immediately stopped chasing him and crawled towards Chaerin with his head down. Y/N took her scared little bunny in her arms and was trying to calm him down.

"Taehyungie is sorry" he said starting to tear up. Chaerin's anger turned into guilt when she saw her hybrid starting to cry. Its not his fault it was a cat instinct.

"sorry TaeTae I should have not yelled at you...I know you never ment it right?" She said gently pulling the crying hybrid into a warm hug.

In the living room Jungkook had fallen asleep after Y/N sang him a soothing song. Y/N knew when the bunny boy was scared he would feel much better when she sings to him.

"good night my little Kookie" she said. She also had been feeling feelings she could'nt understand whenever she is with Jungkook.

Kookie loves you... the bunny thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Min Yoongi was at the hybrid shop like any other normal day he was bored to death if you would ask him how he's feeling.

There is never anything insteresting to do around here. He thought

"hello can I ask what kind of hybrids you have?" A sweet voice said. He immediately laid his eyes on her she was pretty...no beautiful his mind was screaming.

"w-we have dogs, cats , pandas , bunnies and a lot more over there" he said stuttering. Why am I even stuttering? I never stutter ever. He thought quietly to himself.

" I would like to adopt one" she said " my name is Minji"

"oh. Of course please feel free to pick from any of the hybrids" he said smiling a little and she smiled back then moving on to look at the hybrids.

He had no idea why this girl named Minji was making him act like this normally he would have been annoyed if there was a person looking for hybrids.

"exuse me I would like her" She said pointing to a bunny hybrid.

"oh yes, her name is Lisa I'll get all her things for you" he said and proceeded to get all the things needed for the hybrid.

he then placed the things on the counter then hooked a leash to Lisa's collar. Minji paid for the bunny hybrid she thanked him and left the reciept on the counter.

Why did she leave it here? Yoongi thought since they usually bring the reciept along with them in case they would like to return their hybrids.

He saw numbers on it. A phone number? Wait. Her phone number? He thought

************
Text me later -Minji ❤️

Yoongi couldn't stop blushing since he thinks he likes her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I decided to do a Yoongi scene since he didn't have much scenes. Sorry for the short chapter 😭 I'll try my best to make it longer in chapter 12. i've changed the cover photo to this hopefully it's better since the text is clearer

 i've changed the cover photo to this hopefully it's better since the text is clearer