as • your older brother

SUNGJIN
the type of brother who will be there for you, cleans whenever he can and takes care of you. even though you guys fight, you end up reconciling very quickly. basically your second mum.

JAE
the type of brother to eat your food and annoy you - every. single. day. you guys get along sometimes but at events he always ditches you. when you guys are home alone, he cooks and takes care of you.

YOUNGK
takes you out to eat fried chicken at midnight, over protective and texts you all the time - like where are you rn? hello? are you okay?. he cares a lot about you. at home, all you hear is his bass playing - all day errday. you don't mind though because you like it.

WONPIL
the playful type, as in really playful. he's like a puppy even though he's much older than you, he acts childish at times but you get along really well. you guys always find a reason to laugh and have so much fun - it's funny. at dinner you guys look at each other and you laugh for no reason.

DOWOON
the quiet type, he doesn't really talk to you unless you talk to him. he may seem cold-hearted and mean. however, he is really kind  and does the sweetest things behind your back - he cooks for you and puts your clothes away for you.

-

Q: do you guys have an older brother?

— K 💘