huhu - me rn

it's like 1am right now, i am so frustrated im actually going to cry. i had a two week break from school but over the two weeks i had been so anxious and stressed. i couldn't sleep and i keep thinking about the things that make me worry.

but the thing that is stressing me out the most is this exam i have on friday. it is an exam for a course of the work field i want to enter and *sighs the tears are coming* i don't know what to do or how to handle this situation. its so competitive and based on academic, i don't know if im smart enough or just good enough in general. im really upset because i try to ask for advice and everyone just goes "it'll be okay, don't worry too much " or " stop thinking about it, just go with the flow" LIKE HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.

i know they're just trying to support me, but honestly it's not really helping. huhu im so upset right now that im shedding stupid tears.  i just wanted to express how i felt because i feel like no one actually really really cares. i have these " friends " who tell me they care but it just doesn't get through me, i don't feel that they care, i feel like they just say it because they have to. i said too much once again.

uHHH i go back to school tomorrow and i just really want to crawl in a hole and die. but it's okay, just ignore this.

— Kay.