as • bodyguards

ChanseunX3  a big thanks for her idea !! very creative, i love it!!! hope you enjoy loves 💘💘

SUNGJIN:
oh my, the sweetest body guard eVEEEEER. wakes you up, waits for you to finish everything your doing and is always gonna be there for you 24/7 cs he's yUUR bOdyguard  : )  sometimes at midnight, he'll be singing on the roof and you just join and feel very safe around this gorgeous man.

JAE:
istg my fav word is gotta be literally lmao i use it all the time. bUTTT literally jae would always be around you 24/7. this man gotta do his job properly and efficiently cs he lives up to his words ( just like he said when playing LOL w DOWOON HHAHAHA CUTE. ) anyways this guy always makes you laugh and will be there whenever you're at risk of some danger wooop!!

YOUNG K:
uM YOUR BODY GUARD LOOKS SO GOOD IN A SUIT OH MY GAHD. she's your funny and hella annoying body guard, likes to play tricks on you but only he can do that. if he sees someone else playing around w you, this boi gets very defensive 😩

WONPIL:
the cutest bodyguard ever to exist. you guys have a strong relationship. he's always making ramen for you at 12am whenever you have exams or are feeling down. but when someone sends you threats, he gets all serious and he looks sOOOO HOT YOU GET A HEART ATTACK EVERYTIME !!! however, he always makes you feel safe and secure. it's so admirable.

DOWOON:
now this baby knows what's good. he got mad fighting skills and can literally take anyone down cs ya know ' less get it guys ' always he's his ass dragged to the amusement park bcs ur a little kid okay. he cries on the roller coaster, but is so brace to even get on bcs he's your body guard tht must be with you 24/7 ahhhh. he can't stand seeing you hurt or sad so he's  always doing his best!!!

-

here's another update lovelies !! i'll try to write more later butttttt rn i gotta study for my japanese exam tmr nd i got 2 hours cs i want sleep 😩 wish me luck !!! and enjoy 💘💘

— KAY 😛