as • your younger brother

SUNGJIN:
being his older sister, you always make sure he's happy because you love seeing him smile ever since he was a baby. you sing with him whenever he plays the guitar and have a great bond with each other.

JAE:
is so frikin annoying you get mad at him every second. you don't really know what goes through his head lol everyday yall fight even tho sometimes he is the wrong one, you choose to say sorry because he is your brother. youI have some nice moments heh

YOUNG K:
eats all the damn time. the cupboard will be full of snacks one day and it will be finished by that night. always eats your honey butter chips and it drives you insane but you forgive him because he helps you around the house.

WONPIL:
is so precious. you always need to feed him huhuhu, he can get annoying but he's cute still. sometimes he can be stubborn, it drives you crazy. you guys hit each other but it's normal. however it's game over if others lay a finger on him. only you can tease your brother.

DOWOON:
the obedient little brother. knows how to be organised and clean. you always treat him to food or buy him video games, he can be really loud with his drums or when playing but he's chill.

-

hey hey hey ~~

more updates to come if i don't fall asleep rn HEHEHEH.

i wanted to ask you guys a question!
would you rather i write a day6 one shot book or a day6 fanfic??

— KAY —