when • you think you're a failure

SUNGJIN:
will step up and demand you not put yourself down. he will do so many things to get your mind off your worries and when he does that yall just have a great time

JAE:
savage, tells you that you're not s failure, will buy you food to make you feel better even though he's broke. you keep telling yourself that you are a failure buTTTT this boy is stubborn as hell and will not let you bash yourself up. he will make you happy.

YOUNG K :
cuddles you, will actually help you with what you're having trouble with. he'll take it slow and go through everything step by step. can i pls have someone like this

WONPIL:
this baby knows what's good. he gives you all the loving you need and comforts you. he can't say much but he can give you a real good hug.

DOWOON:
bombards you with kisses, constantly tells you that you ain't a failure and literally lists all the things you're good at.

-

one update today only, sorry guys :((

i literally have this exam tmr which is a minimum standard tests for my grade only. we basically have to reach a certain standard and it we don't reach it we have to keep doing exams till we graduate. it's so stressing that i cried today. im like so dumb lmao.

i had a deep ass convo w my friend and that literally cheered me up tho, she's so down to earth and positive. it's so cold and it's basically 12 am rn im freezing MY BROTHER STOLE MY HEATER FOR A WEEK AND IM DYING HERE AT 7 degrees oh lawd. and idk what im saying.

but wish me luck my loves, it's going to take a miracle for me to pass 😭😭😭

— KAY 😩