as • your mother

mothers always have the hardest job, dealing with our complaints, needs and tantrums. im really bad at showing my emotions to my mother, so it's for me to tell her i love her, write her a heart felt message and what not. lol sorry guys :( show your mum some love :))

SUNGJIN:
you gon get a spanking ahahah. literally the funniest mother, ain't afraid to discipline you. always feeding you boi and always cleaning up after you 😭

JAE:
you're always getting in trouble, constantly rebelling but at the end of the day, you're always going to be loved. because you are her child XDD

YOUNG K:
works really hard and is never around. it makes you really sad but you understand that it's for your future and your family. when y'all have time, you watch movies together. it's nice having each other around.

WONPIL:
oml you're sunshine, the one who is constantly motivating you, loving you and making time for you. is your biggest fan. knows that you will succeed in you dance competitions. you cry sm bcs he's so caring. so much love.

DOWOON:
supportive af, always there to comfort you and cook your fav food. gives you everything you need and basically spoils you :))

-

currently sobbing going to eat some ice cream  brb 😭

i need someone to tell me everything will be okay, but literally my friends don't bother. but it's okay y'all imma just keep updating this book !!!

Q. what's your fav thing to do w ur mum?

— KAY 💙