when • they're sad

SUNGJIN:
doesn't talk that much and gives short responses like ' ok ' or ' whatever ' and stays up thinking about so many things. he will try to distract himself but in the end he really needs someone.

JAE:
immediately stops talking and is quiet for a long time. it's not really like him to be quiet after all and you can sense that there's something wrong because he isn't roasting you or playing games. overall he doesn't have the strength to do anything.

YOUNG K:
will most likely be listening to sad songs on repeat with earphones on and on full blast. he feels so empty and alone that he tries to use music to fill him up.

WONPIL:
this sunshine loses his smile, he will stay in bed all day, tossing and turning. sometimes he cant sleep and he'll cry at night when everyone's sleeping. most likely to be out of it during the day and is really spaced out.

DOWOON:
tries to hide it. he doesn't want anyone to worry about him, he can deal with his own problems, well that's what he wants to believe. however he really needs someone because it's getting to much and he just cries because he can't take it anymore. and this is me right now lol.

-

hey guys!
im so sorry for being MIA. i had a lot of things going on at school and i didn't have any time to update. forgive me!!!

which of the members are you when you are sad?

DAY NINE: A SONG THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
day 6 im serious