when • its their birthday

SUNGJIN:
you would take him to a fancy restaurant and then eat cake at a park and it would be at night. picture yourself w this sunshine sitting at a bench with the cold breeze hitting your cheeks after he blow out the candles. damn you can breathe.

JAE:
you treat him to some lobster! and take an infinite amount of pictures with and of him. this birthday boy is honestly the cutest.

YOUNG K:
would most likely want to spend it with you or this members. but if it's just you two, you shower him w sm love. starting off with cooking breakfast and soon doing everything he wants.

WONPIL:
this baby is so excited to celebrate his day w you. most likely a day out full of adventure and endless laughter !!

DOWOON:
you'd buy him some customised drum sticks because he keeps running out of em, hopefully he doesn't break these XDD

-

hihi!!

it's been a while! tysm for your support my loves. i was unable to upload for the past few days bcs i was sick 😭😭 actually in the day of my examination i woke up w a cold and i literally couldn't focus on my exams. however i passed one exam, didn't reach the standard for another and one more result is coming in a few weeks ! hopefully i don't have to re-do two more exams ahhhhhhhh.

thank you guys for your endless support, i have one more exam coming up this week so i won't update a lot. i promise to spam when i finish it !!!!!!

but for now ya girl has to sleep bcs it's currently 1:30 and i gotta wake up at 6 to walk to school in the damn cold and get there around 7:30 😭😭😭

i hope you guys enjoy your day/ night !

until next time loves 💖

— KAY 💝