when • he confesses to you

SUNGJIN:
is the type to confess to you through a letter — dear y/n, i like you... he'd most likely leave it in your locker as cliche as it can be he would also leave a lollipop bcs he knows they're your favourite.

JAE:
when you guys are hanging out at the amusement park he would muster up his courage, with a teddy bear and fairy floss and confess to you. " today's been a great day y/n it would be great if we could go out again like this, but i want to say something i've been hiding for a while now... i like you.. will you be my girlfriend? "

YOUNG K:
would write a song to convey his feelings for you and when done he'd bring out roses, " y/n did you get my message? can i call you mine? "

WONPIL:
he would take you to a picnic and at night there would be fireworks and he would gold your hand. " y/n i've liked you for a while now and i think i'm in love with you. what I'm trying to say is, may i have the honour of being your boyfriend? "

DOWOON:
is shy. so he will probably mumble it in music class when it's just the two of you practicing after school. " y/n i like you. " he says quietly " sorry, i didn't hear what you said dowoon " you replied. " i said i like you! " he yells blushing and runs away.

-

Q: how would you like someone to confess to you?

— K ✨