when • you break up

SUNGJIN:
he'll blame himself because you broke up with him. will lock himself up in his room for and cry for days. wants to call you but is afraid he will break down and beg for you to come back.

JAE:
literally numb. he doesn't know what he did and frustrates him even more. anger and sadness flushes over him and he is lost. he misses you so much and his heart aches for your love. doesn't feel like doing anything anymore.

YOUNG K:
tries to get it off his mind by playing his bass but ends up calling you non stop, however you don't answer. he tries to visit you at your job, to find out that you had quit. he cries non stop and doesn't talk to anyone for at least a week.

WONPIL:
is so heartbroken. you meant the world to him and now his world has just left. always staring out into space, wondering why you broke his heart and what he could've done to make things better. suddenly breaks down sobbing afterward because his heart hurts so much.

DOWOON:
cages himself in the studio, playing the drums non stop up until 6 am. cries a sea, but tries to stay strong. keeps his distance from everyone. finally decides to ask you why, you broke up with him and waits outside your house on a rainy day. soon your mother comes out and tells him to leave, he's drenched, screaming your name and crying his heart out realising it really is the end.

-

sorry for the late update :(
— K 🌻