as • your father

father not daddy.

SUNGJIN:
the most funniest and loving father you could ever have. always tries to spend his time with you because he's always going on business trips. you will forever be his princess.

JAE:
savage af, always making fun of you bcs he loves your reaction and facial expressions. loves loves loves to play pranks on you, always picks you up from school when you call and is always there for you.

YOUNG K:
always feeds your hungry as$ lol. your mother always tells you not to sleep after you eat, but he always suggests it bcs he does it lol. y'all can eat and go out together anytime and he works really hard to provide your family with support.

WONPIL:
you both always get scolded because he's always acting like a child lol. y'all play games together, go to the park together and watch movies together. how cute yas.

DOWOON:
will miss the times when his children were babies/toddlers. he will miss holding his dearest baby girl in his arms but will always always be there for her. always supporting you with your decisions and even when you fail in maths, he'll positively cheer you up. " that's okay darling, i know your a smart girl, i know you can do it!!! "

-

im sobbing, i want a father like dowoon.

hIHIH GUYS!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS OMSNSJASBJASBJABSJA I CANT EVEN YALL ARE THE BEST IVE NEVER ACTUALLY PUBLISHED A STORY FOR LIKE MONTHS OML LET ALONE UPDATE REGULARLY.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <333
CAN I JUST GIVE YOU ALL HUGS SRSLY 😩💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Q. what else would you guys want to read from me? any suggestions on ff or for this day 6 book??

— KAY 😘❤️