excuse the unexpected rant

why is it so hard to find someone who genuinely cares for me. why is it so hard for me to find someone that'll think of me, like
" oh maybe kay wants to join too " or " i wonder how kay is " ? why is it so hard to believe and trust those people's words? why is it so hard to believe the words " im sorry i don't act like i care about you, but i really do " words? why? why must i repeatedly get hurt by your words? why must i always be disappointed? why must i hurt and have a hard time to trust? why must i feel neglected? why must i feel sad over and over again? just why me? is it funny?? leading someone like me on, thinking that we're actually close friends. why am i making all the effort in this friendship? i always think of you and include you in every single thing. why must i waste my tears on someone like you again? it's so frustratingly frustrating to even get through to you nowadays. im so hurt because i support you in everything you do but you cant even cheer me on. im having such a hard time to breathe. my chest hurts. i get mad easily and cry easily. im so tired of feeling this way because of someone who isn't even worth it, someone who made me feel like taking my own life. im tired of it all.. goodbye.