Summary

Summary

Harry and Liam ended off doing really well after the discovery of Liam's second pregnancy with their third child. They couldn't have been happier, remember?

However, when days and months drag on to this last pregnancy, the newly married couple starts to feel a strain in their marriage.

It seems that Harry is having a tough time accepting how much care Liam is putting towards their unborn child. This, of course, isn'tthe first time, but it's happening again; whether he planned it or not. He doesn't feel important enough anymore like he did before this pregnancy, and he's lashing out at his own husband.

Liam, of course, tries not to take much of Harry's temper to heart. But he can only take each hurtful word to a certain extent. He just hopes Harry will be more accepting of their third child before he/she is born.

Because if Harry can't accept the new baby, what more can Liam do about that?

As perfect as things start, they don't seem to last as long as you hope for. That seems to be exactly what Liam and Harry are going through now.

Will they be able to pull through the next complicated months of their lives before the birth of their child? How will they even do that?

Or will Lirry just fall apart when times get too hard keep trying?

How long can Lirry last, to keep each other Alive before it's too late to keep holding on to a hopeless romance?