Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

"We're home!" Claire called out, looking around the front hall of their house hesitantly.

"So put it away before we see anything gross!" Ethan added.

"Dad! Papa! Where are y- AAAH!" Dylan screamed and covered his eyes. "I'm blind! I have to be! They're naked! It burns!"

Claire and Ethan followed their little brother cautiously to the living room, where Dylan was covering his eyes and muttering a silent prayer that this wasn't actually happening to his 'precious eyes'.They peeked their heads slowly from the entrance of the living, just in time to see their Dad scrambling for his clothes and their Papa just laying on the couch with a dazed smile. Both were clearly naked under a blanket - the only thing keeping their eyes from seeing inappropriate things.

"EWWWW! Oh god!" the twins chorused, running to the kitchen.

"Wait! Don't leave me here! I'm gonna die!" Dylan shouted after them, running while he kept his hands over his eyes to cover them.

He ended up bumping into the wall, letting out an 'Oof!" as he fell on his bum. He whined and rubbed at it, taking a hand from his eyes. When Dylan felt someone helping him up, he blinked and uncovered his eyes, just to see his Dad half-naked still.

"No! Dad, I don't wanna see that!" he protested, scrambling away from Liam.

"Relax, Dyl. I'm mostly dressed. I was just helping you up," his Dad said with a tired sigh.

"Why do you sound so... tired?" the boy asked, furrowing his brows.

"Think about it, Dyl. We just caught them in the middle of their 'baby-making' process," Ethan informed him from the kitchen, still refusing to see their parents in their mostly naked phase.

Liam sighed again and rubbed his temple. "For your information, Ethan, we just finished. We weren't 'in the middle' of that anymore."

"You got that right, love. I just made you cum five times while they were still at school," Harry chimed in from the couch, looking absolutely f***ed out and drunk in love. "And you were so loud and submissive... Those were exactly like the days, Li."

"Shut up, Harold," Liam grumbled at his husband, throwing Harry's boxers at him.

"Ugh," Claire said with a shudder, peeking her head out from the kitchen. "Uh, Dad? Can you and Papa, like, get dressed now? We really don't wanna see anything we shouldn't."

"Trust me. If I could get your Papa to get fully dressed, I would've done it a while ago," Liam responded. "You heard her, Harold. Get dressed and stop scarring our children from your nakedness."

The older father pouted, but started sitting up to grab his clothes from the floor. Liam rolled his eyes and ushered Dylan in the kitchen with his siblings, telling them to stay in there while their Papa gets dressed, so they won't see anything. They agreed happily and went to get snacks from the fridge to distract themselves from something they may never forget. 

Liam walked back in the living room, watching his husband lazily pull his boxers on. When Harry spotted him watching he smirked and gestured Liam over to 'help him'.

"No. Absolutely not," the younger father refused Harry's hidden request.

"But Li - "

"Shut it. I'm just gonna help you get dressed quickly for our children's sake," Liam cut in, tugging Harry's joggers on roughly and accidentally brushed his hand on Harry's slowly hardening cock.