Chapter 2

Hey guys Ash here. As promised, here's the second chapter. The feedback on the first chapter was great and it made me want to get this out ASAP. So without further interruptions, let the fanfiction commence.

Cyrus and TJ had been walking for at least ten minutes before they could see the entrance to the golf course in the distance. TJ turned and looked at the smaller boy. "Mini golf?" TJ asked, raising an eyebrow.

Cyrus nodded without looking at him. "I always used to go mini-golfing with my parents all the time when I was younger. Now when I do it, it helps me clear my head." He said, his voice suggesting his mind was anything but clear.

The tone of his voice made TJ feel the need to just hug him. That's what he always did to his girlfriend Jenna. Whenever she was down he'd just give her a hug. But Cyrus is a guy and hugging him like how he hugged his girlfriend would be weird. Cyrus isn't his girlfriend. But he hugged him at the swingset. That was different though. It was more of a friendly hug to cheer him up. It wasn't weird at all. At least, not for him. Did Cyrus think it was weird?

The endless pool of thoughts flooding TJ's mind halted when they finally arrived at the entrance of the mini-golf course. They walked up to the entrance booth and TJ handed the lady at the desk the money for both of them. For the first time in a while, Cyrus actually looked at him. "You didn't have to do that," he said as they grabbed their clubs

TJ smirked at him. "You're right, I didn't have to. But I wanted to."

Cyrus shook his head and TJ could see the slightest smile as they headed over to the first hole.

At Andi's House

"Ooo this one looks cool," Andi said for about the tenth time. It honestly was interesting to Jonah to see her entire bracelet collection. There were so many different kinds of bracelets. All in different shapes, sizes, materials, and colors. It was honestly too much to wrap his head around. 

She handed it to him and he shot her a smile. "Thanks, Andi," He put it on and her face lit up. However, Jonah's mind went elsewhere for a minute and he thought of Cyrus. "Hey, do you know if Cyrus is ok?"

Andi furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm sure he's fine. Why do you ask?"

"Well he kind of declined my offer to go to The Spoon and you know he never does that," He bit his lip worriedly.

She laughed and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Jonah he's fine. He probably was busy," she gave him a look that basically said, "don't worry".

Jonah nodded and gave his girlfriend a small smile. " You're right. It's no big deal." He couldn't help but feel like something was actually wrong and he really needed to make sure.

Andi hummed as she eyed the bracelet on his arm. Jonah played with it as his thoughts continued to roam. Here he was, hanging out with his girlfriend and all he could think about was another guy. Jonah shook his head in a poor attempt to escape his thoughts. He needed to get his mind off things and since this was supposed to be some sort of date, he should be focusing on spending time with Andi. "Hey Andi, do you wanna go somewhere?" Jonah asked her.

She turned to him, her interest piqued. "Yeah sure, where did you have in mind?"

Jonah shrugged as he thought of somewhere. "I heard mini-golf was pretty fun. They have these crazy courses and we could eat after," He suggested. Andi nodded excitedly and they headed out. Hopefully, this would help Jonah get his mind off of Cyrus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dang it!" Cyrus exclaimed, nearly throwing his club on the ground. This was the third time he missed the stupid hole and he was so close to leaving.