Chapter 20

Hey guys, Ash here. So this story is getting really close to 30k reads and I'm literally freaking out. I'm also getting close to 100 followers and that's making me freak out even more. So in honor of both of those things I have decided to do two things. One of which is a little author Q/A (and maybe a face reveal ;) ) and the second is a roleplay. I've always wanted to kind of interact with you guys and this is the best way to do it. I'll have more details at the end of the chapter. Anyways, let's get on with the story.

Cyrus's POV

I sat uncomfortably in my seat. Tj actually has zero self-control and last night was just cruel.

I mean how inhumane do you have to be to make someone do so many squats in a row?! It was just torture and I vowed to never do it again.

The doorbell jingled and in walked Buffy. I sighed in relief when she started walking towards me.

"Is everything alright Cyrus? Your text sounded pretty urgent," She gave me a worried look.

"Well everything is as fine as it can be, but there is one issue," I said.

Buffy gave me a look that told me to continue. I shifted in my seat a bit before I continued. "Well, you know how we're taught that how when a guy and a girl like each other very much they decide to explore certain...areas of themselves?"

Buffy's eyes widened and her mouth form an 'o'. "Cyrus, please don't tell me you want to have..the talk," She groaned.

I felt my face heat up. I nodded slowly and Buffy closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. "Oh come on Buffy, I felt weird talking to my parents about and you're the maturest person I know," I gave her a pleading look.

She rolled her eyes. "Why not talk to Tj about it? He is your boyfriend."

"I've tried talking to him about it but I couldn't even bring it up because I was so... distracted," My face felt like it was on fire.

Buffy grimaced and shook her head. "Well Cyrus, I don't know what to tell you. But I can tell you how to stay safe," She said with a proud grin.

I groaned, knowing what was coming. That evening Buffy and I discussed the many important reasons to stay safe. It was one of the worst things to ever endure but I walked out of The Spoon feeling like I knew everything about this subject.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna's POV

"What do you mean you're out?!" I yelled into the phone.

"I mean I'm out. I don't want to do this anymore. Your whole plan is crazy and evil and I don't want any part of it," Marty explained.

I growled and didn't even bother to respond. I hang up and threw my phone on the floor. I should've known he would've gone all soft.

There was a knock on my door and in walked my older brother, Hayden. "Everything alright sis?" He quirked a brow at me.

I scowled at him. "No everything's not alright. Marty backed out of the plan," I said angrily.

"What about plan B?" He tilted his head in confusion.

My face brightened. I had completely forgotten about plan B. "Plan B will be in action. I'll wait until the right moment, and then Cyrus Goodman will no longer be an issue," I smirked smugly at him, which he returned.

I always get the last laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Andi's POV

"Wow this place is very cool," Kenadee said, admiring everything that Andi Shack has to offer.

I smiled as she looked at the many paper cranes hanging from the ceiling. "Yeah. Andi Shack is basically my second home. It's been here for as long as I can remember," I said.

She nodded and sat on the bed. "We should make something. There are so many crafty things in here," She suggested.

I nodded excitedly. I pulled out my bracelet kit and we wasted no time getting to it. We talked while we worked and had a blast making our bracelets.

Ever since the open mic Kenadee and I have been spending a lot of time together. She finished her bracelet before me and smiled proudly.

"I present to you, my Almighty bracelet," She said holding out her bracelet. It was blue, purple, and pink and looked really cute.

"Wow Ken, that looks really cool. Way better than mine," I said looking down at my basic pink-colored bracelet.

Kenadee giggled. "Yours looks good too, even if mine just can't be beaten," She said smugly.

I scoffed and threw a pillow at her. She laughed and threw one back. This started an intense pillow fight that I ended up winning.

I stood victoriously and caught my breath. "You want to head inside for some snacks?" I asked.

Kenadee pat her stomach comically and nodded. "I could use some fuel for the old tum tum," She grinned. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Whatever come on," I grabbed her hand on instinct and dragged her along with me. What I noticed as we walked was how she never let go and more importantly neither did I.

The tea is exceptionally good today. So I know this chapter was short but it was more of a filler chapter. Nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Now about the roleplay. I think what I'll is let you guys decide what the roleplay will be about. I decided that I'll do what I call "phase voting" so we can get a story for the roleplay.

There will be different "phases" of voting on each chapter starting with phase 1: the setting.

The four different options are:

-A Fantasy Setting

-A Normal Setting

-A Futuristic Setting

-An Apocalyptic Setting

So vote on your favorite setting and when the next chapter is uploaded, the next phase will begin.

Until then, byeeeee

~Ash