Epilogue

Hey guys, Ash here. So I didn't think I would be writing an epilogue but I was a tad bit unhappy with the ending. So I decided an epilogue would wrap the story up in a better way. At the end of this chapter will be a sneak peek of my new original story. I haven't worked out a title yet but chapter one will be out tomorrow. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

Cyrus's POV

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. I turned to Tj, who had a focused look on his face. After the whole fiasco at the dance, Tj decided that enough was enough. He had talked to Dr. Metcalf and arranged a meeting with Jenna and her parents. My parents were here too and we sat in silence as we waited for Jenna and her parents.

Tj placed his hand on mine and looked at me reassuringly. "Cyrus calm down. I can practically feel your nervousness," He laughed softly.

"I can't help it Tj. We're about to face our biggest obstacle and her parents. What if something goes wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head and squeezed my hand. "Everything will be alright little muffin," His eyes were full of promise and I sighed.

I hoped he was right. My thoughts were interrupted as Dr. Metcalf stepped into the office, followed by Jenna and her parents.

They seated themselves in the seats to our left and Dr. Metcalf sat down and cleared his throat. "So I suppose we know why we're here," He spoke up, eyeing everyone in the room.

"I have no clue why we're here. I don't even know what they want" Jenna said innocently to her parents, who were glaring at Tj and I.

I could hear Tj growl a bit and I put my hand on his thigh and shook my head. He sunk in his seat, his cheeks tinted pinked with anger. It would be cute if the moment wasn't so serious.

"J-Jenna has been targeting Tj and I because of our relationship. She's been doing it ever since Tj broke up with her," I suddenly found some confidence.

Jenna's parents wore a shocked look and stared at their daughter. "Is this true Jenna?" Dr. Metcalf directed his attention to her.

She shook her head vigorously. "No, it's not true! They're lying!" She exclaimed pointing to us.

"Like hell we are. I even beat up your older brother and I'll gladly do it again," Tj stood up, making me flinch at his intensity and language.

"Mr. Kippen please stay calm," Dr. Metcalf spoke, making Tj slowly sit back down, his eyes never leaving Jenna who was staring at him with just as much intensity.

"I don't believe my son would lie about something like this. As a principal, you should never allow bullying of any kind in your school," my mom said sternly. My stepdad shook his head in agreement.

"And we don't believe our daughter is capable of such hateful acts. Maybe this is all a big misunderstanding," One of Jenna's moms said. Her wife placed a hand on her thigh.

"Honey I think she might be. Jenna, is it true that you've been harassing these two?" Her other mother looked at her.

Jenna looked like she was on the verge of tears. Her world was finally being taken apart as she was finally exposed for the awful person she was being. "N-no it's not! You have to believe me!" She yelled, with tears falling down her cheek.

Dr. Metcalf cleared his throat again. "Well Mrs. And Mrs. Torteleni I want you to know that our school does not tolerate bullying and we will have to suspend Jenna for two weeks," He said seriously.

They sighed and nodded. "We understand. Come on Jenna, let's go," Her mom said as they stood.

Jenna watched with disbelief before glaring at me. "This is your fault!" She said full of hate and it hurt honestly. I couldn't understand how someone could hate another person so much.

Jenna stood up and stormed out of the office, slamming the door harshly.

"We're terribly sorry for all the trouble she's cost you. We had no idea she could be like that. We raised her much better than that," Her mom said a bit heartbroken, her wife placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright. We're just glad the issue could be resolved," My mom said.

The two ladies nodded and exited the room. Dr. Metcalf turned to us. "Well, now that that issue is solved we still need to talk about your punishment Mr. Kippen."

Tj looked confused. "My punishment? What did I do?" He said a bit angrily.

"You attacked another student last night at the dance. Regardless of whether he went here or not, violence is not tolerated at this school. You are suspended for three days," He said.

Tj stood abruptly. "This is stupid! I shouldn't be suspended for defending my boyfriend!" He exclaimed.

"There are others ways to defend someone Tj," Dr. Metcalf sighed.

Tj shook his head and stomped out of the room. I stood up and gave Dr. Metcalf an apologetic look before hurrying after him.

It wasn't hard to find him since he was standing right outside. He looked about ready to punch someone.

"Tj are you okay?" I hesitantly asked him.

He looked at me and his face softened. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just can't believe I'm being suspended for something so stupid," He sighed.

"Well, Dr. Metcalf was right. It is kind of wrong to just beat people up at school dances," I smiled softly.

He chuckled a bit and shook his head. "Well now that Jenna's out of the way, I guess we're free huh?" He said, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

My face heats up a bit as I nodded. "I guess so," my small smile grew into a big one and Tj smiled back. He leaned in for a kiss and I leaned in to.

The door opened and my stepdad came out. "Hey, who wants pi-" he stopped when he saw us.

He looked around awkwardly. "I'll just...step back inside.." He said, slowly slipping back into the room.

Tj and I laughed together and pulled apart. He held my hand and squeezed it a bit. "What are the chances of you going to The Spoon with me?" He asked with a smug grin.

I pretend to think about it for a second. "I'd said the chances are pretty likely. After this whole mess, I could use some baby taters," I said.

He laughed and shook his head as we waited for my parents to come out of the office.

Soooo that's the chapter. I hoped you guys enjoyed this book. A sequel will follow in the future but right now I'd like to focus on an original book that I've ALWAYS wanted to write. The prologue and the first chapter will come out tomorrow but for now, here's a little sneak peek.

I can't believe I let this happen to him. "I'm such an idiot!" I scream as my fist met the wall. I ignored the pain it brought and instead focused on my main issue.

I heard a door open and Claire walked into the room. "Dude, what's wrong? I haven't seen you this upset since we moved here," She asked.

"I'll tell you what's wrong. This town is full of bastards that don't know how to accept that things are different. It's their fault that my boyfriend is in the fucking hospital!" I yelled at her. I felt bad for directing my anger at her but right now, I couldn't help it.

Ooooo I wonder what happened. Find out tomorrow when Beyond The Grotto comes out tomorrow. Until then, byeeee

~Ash

(Yes I know at the beginning of the chapter I said I didn't have a title. I literally just came up with that title so leave me alone)