Chapter 5

Hey guys, Ash here. So I know I said I wouldn't update until Saturday. But can you blame me? I really like this story. I sometimes forget I wrote it and I'm always like "ugh when are they gonna update". Alright, I'll stop talking now.

Cyrus's POV

Buffy frantically went through my closet. " Too weird, too flashy, too...actually this is cute," she said.

Andi nodded in approval. It was a dark blue button-up with black jeans. It was a bit dark for my taste but when I put it on, nobody could deny how great I looked. Although I looked good, I didn't really know why we were going through so much trouble for a simple hangout. After Tj had told them about our "mystery destination", Buffy and Andi insisted they come over to make sure I looked good for our "date".

"Work it, Cy," Buffy clapped as we all laughed. The doorbell rang and we all ran down the steps.

I threw open the door and did a double-take when I saw Jonah. "Hey, Cy-guy... and Buffy and Andi?" He scrunched his brows and walked in.

"Hey, Jonah. What are you doing here?" Buffy asked him.

"I was hoping I could hang out with Cyrus. Why are you so dressed up?" his eyes looked at me up and down. I shivered as Jonah basically checked me out.

"Well, I uh-" before I could form a proper sentence the doorbell rang.

Andi walked over to the door and opened it. "Tj, glad you could finally get here," she exclaimed.

I turned and nearly fainted at the sight of him. He was wearing these dark ripped jeans that look really fashionable and a leather jacket. I really needed to know where he got those jeans.

"Hey little muffin," He said with that stupid smirk.

I blushed and nodded at him. "H- hello to you too."

He looked me up and down and whistled. "You look almost as good as me," he chuckled to himself.

Buffy groaned and began pushing me towards him. "Alright if you two don't leave now I'm gonna barf," she said annoyed.

Tj just laughed and grabbed my hand. Wait for what? I look down and our fingers were intertwined. I looked back at his smirking face.

"I'll bring him back around 10," he started walking us to the door.

"Yeah you better," Buffy and Andi called after us. Well, this was sure to be an interesting evening.

------------------------------------------------------------

I had no idea where we were. This part of town was pretty foreign to me. There were shops everywhere, each selling their own specific item. I could hear some loud noises and screaming.

Up ahead were the bright lights of a bunch of different rides, including the Ferris Wheel. My eyes lit up. I always heard of the fair heading to town but I never actually thought of going.

"You ever been to a fair before?" I heard Tj next to me.

I nodded. "I love fairs! Except for every roller coaster, the fair is the best place to be!" I exclaimed happily.

Tj chuckled and squeezed my hand. "You're such a dork."

I turned and smiled at him. "So I've heard."

We walked to the entranced and he paid. I frowned. "Tj, stop paying for me. I have money too."

He smirked at me. "Yeah well, I'm the one who brought you here so it's my treat." I hated him so much for spoiling me. He probably spoils his girlfriend too.