Chapter 19

Hey guys, Ash here. So as everyone knows, I have a sort of mini voting poll going on that determines what story make next. I'll have the current number of votes for each story at the end of the chapter. Remember to vote for what story you want next.

Cyrus's POV

I rested my head on my hand as I listen to Ms. Ravenclaw ramble on about something math-related. Usually, I'd be on top of this lesson but I felt...distracted.

My mind was everywhere except for the lesson. I kept thinking about Jonah. It felt wrong but it wouldn't leave my head.

The bell rang, snapping me out of my temporary trance. I gathered my stuff and headed for the door. My trip was cut short by a foot sticking out, making me fall and drop everything.

I didn't have to look up to know who was laughing at me. I sighed before picking my things back up and standing up.

"What's the matter, Cyrus? Not gonna fight back?" Jenna said behind me.

I turned to her with a forced smile. "There's no point. Besides, what's the point in fighting with you if I've already won your guy," I said cheekily.

Jenna's face reddened a bit with anger as she shoves past me, making sure to hit my shoulder extra hard. I rolled my eyes and headed to my locker.

I almost screamed when my world suddenly became dark. "Tj!" I whined, removing his hands.

I turned to see him pouting. "You didn't let me say "guess who?"" He said with fake sadness.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around. He put his hands over my eyes again. "Guess who?" He said in a sing-song voice.

I pretended to think for a bit. "Could it be my amazing boyfriend?" I asked as I turned around.

Tj wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't forget incredibly attractive, strong, funny--" I cut him off by softly pressing my lips against his.

He happily returned the kiss and smiled when we pulled apart. "I have a surprise for you after school," He whispered.

I felt pain in my heart for a split second. "Oh, sounds cool. I can't wait," I gave him a small smile.

"See you then," He quickly pecked my lips before heading to his last period. School would be weird next year since he would be moving on to high school.

I shook my head as I headed to my next class. The whole time I stood there with Tj I felt like nothing could touch us. But something touched my heart and I hated myself for feeling this way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Marty's POV

I wiped some sweat off my forehead with my shirt as I jogged down the court. Coach was making us run a lot because we "weren't in shape".

"Alright, that's enough. Take a few minutes to catch your breath and we'll move on to shooting drills," Coach Ginger's booming voice echoed through the gym.

Everyone sighed in relief and headed over to the bleachers. I spotted Buffy and walked over to her. I thought about Jenna's plan. It seemed genuinely psychotic and I only pretended to go through with it so she'd leave me alone.

"Hey Buffy," I said. She turned to me with a water bottle in her hand.

"Oh..Marty hey," She awkwardly responded. I didn't know what to say but I couldn't let this awkward tension stay between us.

"So uh... Do you wanna head to the park later? I mean not as a date cause I know you just wanna be friends but--" I stopped rambling when she started laughing.

"Sure Marty, I'd love to. Does after practice sound good?" She asked.

I grimaced. "You wanna go, right after practice? When we're all gross and sweaty?" We both laughed a bit.

"Yeah sure. We can run together like we used to before things got all...complicated," She said. I was going to say something but coach's whistle blew, signaling us back to practice.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cyrus's POV

I looked around confused. Tj had told me to meet him in this specific spot but he was nowhere to be found. I sighed and sat down.

"Boo!" A voice said from behind me. I don't know what happened but within the next milliseconds, I shrieked and somehow ended up on top of Tj.

"Woah Cyrus calm down it's just me. No need to hulk out," He groaned from underneath me.

I sighed a breath of relief and got off of him. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed angrily.

He smirked at me. "Well, I couldn't just leave you there sitting peacefully. Besides, I come bearing gifts," He stood and picked up the basket he dropped.

My heart warmed at how cheesy he was. "A picnic in the park? Does it get any more cliche?" I rose an eyebrow and he just shrugged.

"It beats just eating at The Spoon," He said taking a blanket from the basket and spreading it on the ground.

I gasped and feigned hurt, placing a fake offended hand on my chest. "What's wrong with The Spoon? There's never a wrong time for baby taters," I said, sitting down on the blanket.

"Whatever dork muffin. I went through some trouble making this for you so you're gonna enjoy it or there will be problems," He said as a fake threat.

I scoffed at him. "And what have you prepared Chef Kippen?"

He smiled proudly. "Well, I have used the finest of bread with an exquisite choice of meats and cheeses," He pulled out two ham and cheese sandwiches.

I pretended to be amazed. "Such amazing dishes chef. It's dishes like these that serve Ramsay proud."

We both stared at each other for a second before bursting out into a fit of laughter. He handed me my sandwich and we started eating.

I noticed he had some mustard on the side of his lip and tried to fight back a smile. Tj noticed I was staring. "What? Am I looking particularly good today?" He asked cockily.

I rolled my eyes. "Nope, but you do have a little something right here," I pointed to my mouth.

"Well do you mind getting it?" He smirked yet again.

I didn't complain though as I lean over to wipe it off. Well, that's what was supposed to happen before Tj leaned in and kissed me.

I sighed happily as we leaned back. "I love you little muffin," He whispered.

My heart was doing all kinds of flips and spins. Whatever I felt for Jonah was nothing compared to this feeling. I loved it and I never wanted this moment to end.

"I love you too"

Awwwww my two beans being all lovey-dovey. Anyways that's the chapter. I think for these last few chapters I'll have a little author question at the end. As promised, here are the current results of the poll.

A Baldo story: 7 votes

A Jodney Spinoff: 5 Votes

A Chadlos story: 3 votes

Remember to vote on what story you want next. And as for the author question, Do you guys want smut? I was thinking about putting it in but idk if you guys would like it. Anyways imma bounce.

Until next time, byeeee

~Ash