Next On Andi Mack....

"Watch where you're going stupid freshman!" I winced at the older guy that crashed into my shoulder and kept walking like he didn't just. My books fell to the floor and Buffy sighed.

She wore a forced smile and picked  up my books for me. "Here you go Cyrus, ignore the pricks we might in counter," She said. I smiled as her's turned genuine.

We kept walking until we were met by a familiar face.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I snatched the phone from his hands. My smile dropped as soon as I saw the contact name. "Seriously Cyrus? You know how I feel about him," I glared at him as he played with his fingers nervously.

"Tj you know I believe in second chances. You got one so why can't he?" He took a step towards me but I shook my head and stepped back.

"Because he doesn't deserve one and you know he can't change!" I exclaimed, causing him to flinch.

My hear dropped when I noticed the small tear slowly sliding down his cheek.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Well if it isn't ol' dimples. What brings you here Beck?" She smirked at me.

I groaned. "Come on Mackenzie, you  know exactly why I'm here," I gave her a look and she laughed quietly.

"I assume you're here for this," She pulled out a white envelope from.her bag and held it confidently in her hand.

"Just give it to me. You know Sydney will be devastated if he sees it," I reached for it but she pulled it farther back.

"Oh Jonah, that's exactly why I have it?" She said slyly.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Bex looked at me curiously. "What's this about?" She asked gesturing to the sad music playing softly through my speaker and the many tissues next to my blanket.

"Kenadee and I had a fight and we both said some pretty bad things. I think she hates me now," I sniffled.

She sat next to me and stroked my hair. "What did you guys argue about?" She asked.

I turned around to face her. "Thus idiot guy keeps trying to convince her that him and I are a thing and he kissed me and she saw it and everything's mess," more tears found their way down my face.

"You should tell her that then," She suggested.

I shook my head. "She's been ignoring me all week. I don't know what to do," I said hopelessly.

Bex looked down at me with a small grin. "I may have an idea."
-------------------------------------------------------------
No one ever said highschool would be easy, but the Good Hair Crew made it through eighth grade together and wouldn't let anything stop them. But with new friends, old enemies, and tons of baby taters, they're ready for anything right?

12.14.2018