Boss's Daughter

Summary: there's a new guy hired at your father's hardware store and your forced to train him.

Pairing: Shin Hoseok/ Lee Hoseok (Wonho) /Reader

Genre: Smut

Words: 3.8k

-

"Jooheon, pick that up before you get someone killed." You yelled across the store. He left a nail gun laying across the floor where someone could easily trip over it.

"Ay ya captain." He saluted sarcastically causing you to roll your eyes.

"Changkyung! That is against safety rules violation. Get down."

"Sorry sir." He apologized. He knew you hated being called that so you glared.

It was like being in charge of a daycare. You weren't the main manager but you had the position of keyholder which was kind of in charge of the sales associate. So in a way you were a manager but not an official one at least. Your dad owned this hardware business so you figured he wanted you to move on up to higher positions one day.

"Hey (Y/N)." You were greeted by your favorite employee Shownu. He was actually well behaved, you can say.

"Hey Shownu." You smiled. "Hey guess what I overheard."

"What?"

"I heard my dad talking to Doni and he said they were promoting someone to my second keybolder position and your name was flown out there." You wiggled your eyebrows.

"Really?" He was confused yet excited.

"Yup....You can help me control these monkeys." Even though Shownu was older, he didn't show any disrespect towards you like the others. The rest of the employees were around your age so they weren't intimidated by you, even though technically you were their boss.

That's what sucks working as the only female in this big hardware store. You heard your dad was hiring another employee since you just lost Mimi. The only other girl that worked with you and was best friends with. She left to start another job but you still kept in contact, but anyways you asked your dad to please hire another female since you couldn't stand all these guys anymore.

"Hun....the new employee will be here in an hour." Your father interrupted your conversation.

"New employee?" You asked.

"Yes." Then he left back to his office.

....

"Excuse me?" You looked from your phone to address the person in front of you. You were on register duty so you got quite bored when there wasn't customers around.

"Yes?"

"I'm here to start my first day." He looked at you nervously.

"You're the new hire?" You asked.

"Yeah."

You felt dissapointed. Your father lead on that he hired a female but once again that was too difficult for him.

"Yes of course." You hid your anger. It wasn't his fault and you didn't want to show him that.

"Minhyuk....report to the front." You used your walkie talkie.

"Yes ma'am?" He asked.

"You're on register so I can get the new guy started."

"Okay." He smiled. Even though you were annoyed with most of the guys who worked here you couldn't help but adore Minhyuk. He was always happy which made your job less aggravating. He reminded you of your little brother in some ways. Even though he was only 11.