*Charms & Potions II

Summary: Changhyun starts to slowly learn more about witches causing him and you to spend some time apart. Will you find out his dark secret?

Pairing: IM Changkyun/ Reader

Genre: angst/fluff

Words: 4.1k

-

"Son, we come from a long line of witch hunters. And now it's your turn to train so you can continue the family tradition."

"Witch hunters? You serious." He laughed.

"Very serious." His brother said.

"Witches aren't real." He continued.

"They are real son and you'll see soon enough."

....

You laid in bed thinking about your night. You hoped that girl was okay. You can't let this happen again. You need to stay away, no matter how painful it was. Especially if Changkyun was around. You couldn't risk him getting hurt. Then you smiled thinking about Changkyun. Your lips still trembled thinking about his on yours.

-

You can't tell anyone what you are. Especially your girlfriend. You never know who could be listening. Changkyun fathers voice still lingered in his head.

But witches weren't real? Everything didn't make sense to Changkyun.

"Hey." He came back to reality as you surprised him with a sweet peck.

"Hey." He smiled.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah. Just tired."

"What did your father do last night?" You asked curious. "Are you grounded?"

"No. But he wants me to start working for him." He lies with the best excuse he can come up with. "He said I need to learn to start being more responsible."

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault." You pouted. It was your idea to go there in the first place.

"No, it's not. I'm not in trouble don't worry. I just might not get to see you as much as I want to. But we will make it work." He leaned down bringing his lips towards yours. You already felt lost in the kiss you completely forgot you were in the middle of the hallway in school.

"Break it up you two." You both pulled away as a teacher cut you off. You glanced at her and then down the hall. You doubled glanced as you saw a girl leaving her locker, walking the opposite direction as you. You thought it was the girl you saved last night. Were you seeing things? You didn't sense the magic though like last night. But for all it matters, you need to stay away. You sensed dark magic from her so you had to.

"You still going to the party tonight?" Changkyun asked.

"If you are."

"I'm sure my father will be too busy tonight to need me." He smiled.

"Okay good." He held your hand all the way to class.

....

"Dilea what is going on? Do you have....cancer?" She tied her hair up to hide her bald spots.

"I don't know. My mom is taking me to the doctor tonight." You overheard as you sat behind them. Should you reverse the spell? Was she worth it.

You leaned forward. "I'm really sorry Dilea."

She looked at you horrified. "You, it was you. You done this to me." She cried. "You're a witch."

"Witches aren't even real, it was a joke." You laughed.