*Charms & Potions

Request: "hello! can i request a oneshot with changkyun where he finds out you're a supernatural being? angst and m are my faves but i trust you to be amazing! thank you so much for all you do and please make sure to take care of yourself "

Pairing: IM Changkyun/ Reader

Genre: fluff/angst

Words: 4.7k

-

"Listen to us, you're magic is getting more powerful now....you need to be careful." Your aunt said as you sat in the back waiting for your next location to finally be near. You have been driving for 12 hours now and it was torture.

"We almost could of died." Your uncle joined in.

"You can't be doing magic outside of our new home, you got it.....they're witch hunters everywhere, watching.....It doesn't matter how old they are, they could be in your school." You just sighed and sulked further into your seat.

You were 18 now so your powers full potential could occur at anytime now. You only practiced the small stuff, which was just an excuse for you to be lazy but now there was a new threat on your hand. You thought this was going to be simple Sabrina life style but now it turned into the Salam trails that you wanted no part of.

Most times you just wanted to be normal, not have to deal with this. Your powers were still fresh so they were hard to control, especially when you're upset or angry. Your aunt said your powers come from dark magic so she's been helping you control it and not go down a dark path like your mother. It never ends well. It's weird, it's almost like you can feel it inside you, the darkness getting stronger.

You have been studying spells almost your whole life, even before you got your powers. Your aunt said you got your powers the earliest in the family, which was rare. That's probably why she is over protective. She thinks you could be the most powerful witch yet. It was clearly known in the supernatural world. That's why witch hunters are being more active lately. Their biggest mission was to find the youngest (Y/L/N) witch and kill her.

Again, you just wanted a normal life, you weren't harming anyone and you don't plan on it.

"Are we almost there?" You asked.

"Yes, we'll be there any minute." You perked up hearing your aunt.

......

It looked like a nice neighbour hood. You just hope you can learn to be normal and actually make friends this time. You weren't good at making friends or just talking to anyone to be honest.

"Finish unpacking quickly, you have to go to school tomorrow." Your uncle said.

"You guys want me to go back to school?"

"Being around mortals will help you adapt to their environment." Your aunt said. "Like I did."

You almost forgot your uncle was mortal. He has been in the family longer then you can remember.

"Okay."

"And please don't set your principles trash can on fire again." She gave you a harsh glare.

"That wasn't my fault, I didn't even wave my fingers." You whined.

"A lot of times you don't have to. Your powers are so powerful, all you have to do is think it and it will happen."

"Really?" You couldn't even begin to process.

"Don't worry, I will help you." She lifted your chin up gently.

Your aunt used to say your powers aligned with your element. Yours was fire obviously, which was worse for you since you have dark magic in your blood. Your mother wasn't the only witch that turned dark in your family. You still had cousins that were lurking around. You only had a few good on your side and your aunt was one of the most powerful. She kept in contact with most of them just in case but since you were in hiding it was hard to stay so close.